“value for money:)”

Days Inn Seatac Airport
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I stayed 2nd - 4th March. There are clean lobby, tidy room, polite staff. it is also a convinent location near airport.
I arrived sea airport at 0730am and ask for shuttle bus which came quite fast. When we found there are no car parking area at night, they would arrange us other place and take us back.
However, it took a long time for waiting the staff who could help me keep the luggage before i checked in.

• Stayed: March 2012
aminjkin, Manager at Days Inn Seatac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Hello! Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice to hear from a happy guest at the Days Inn Seatac. We hope that you will stay with us again, if you are ever in the area. Once again, we kindly thank you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My husband and i stayed in this hotel in december 2011....we booked this hotel because in their ads they say they have "free parking" and we were flying out to mexico the next morning. What we found out was that the parking was only for the night we stayed and we could pay for parking if they happened to have a spot. The rude girl (and i'm saying this lightly) at the front desk said there was no spots available (parking lot was empty) and we would have to find other arrangements. So already annoyed, we checked in and went up to our room. Guess what happened next.....the room was occupied! How embarassing! Now totally upset, we went back to the front desk and confronted the "rude" clerk...she said that she thought the room was empty and then proceeded to pretend to try and find us another room....by now my husband had steam coming out of his ears so we left and went to the Holiday Inn Express. Never going back there and although we complained to management, we never got a response other than they appreciated our feedback!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank holly r

Greetings,
I am sorry to hear that your time with us was less than pleasant. As you probably could tell upon your arrival at the hotel, we have very limited parking. We do not allow guests to park free while they fly away, as we simply do no have the room for that kind of service. We do not advertise free park and fly services. If there was a website that misrepresented our parking, please let us know so that we can contact the website and make the correct changes.
I would like to apologize about your room at check-in. The person that was in the room was not authorized by the hotel to occupy that room. It is very unfortunate that these events happened during your stay. If you ever decide to return to Seattle,we certainly hope to make it up to you.
Thank you.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife and I arrived at the hotel in the middle of the afternoon. We asked for a room next to the elevator as my wife has had knee surgery and is still recuperating from it.
The room was spacious enough and the check in process was fast.
We inquired about the closest drugstore for my wife's medication and the front desk lady told us they would take us to bartell's which was a mile away so that we wouldn't have to pay for a cab.The driver dropped us off and came back after his run to the airport.
We both truly appreciate this service. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter S

Greetings! It is wonderful to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Our free shuttle service is an excellent feature here at the Days Inn Seatac, and I am so glad that you were able to utilize it.
I sincerely hope that your wife is recovering well. Please stay with us again if you are ever in the Seattle area.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stayed at the hotel on 3/8 to connect to a flight East the following morning. We checked in at 1100p, Desk Clerk was cooly efficient. I had to go back to the airport to meet my 85 year old parents. When I came back down to catch the shuttle I was informed that the last driver was off and the next driver was late, at her other job. Had to wait 15 min for the Super 8 hotel van to take me to the airport. Once at the airport, with parents in tow was told that because still no driver, we'd have to wait about 20 or so minutes for the Super 8 driver to return. It's 1200 midnight and 40 degrees out side. After numerous calls to see where the driver was we took at $10.00 cab ride to go 1.5 miles. The desk clerk couldn't be less interested in the events. She said these things happen. True, as a 30 year airline employee with hundreds of thousands of miles traveled- it just HAPPENS I'll never stay there again and encourage all others to avoid the hotel too. Rooms are old, worn and hall ways are narrow and filthy. Even at $75.00, just not worth it. Spend the extra at the Double Tree.

• Stayed: March 2012

Hello. I sincerely apologize for the mishap with the shuttle service on the night of your stay. I am happy we were able to provide you with compensation for your taxi-cab services and just wanted to once again offer our sincere apologies. If you ever find yourself in the Seatac area again, we hope that you will give us another shot and that we are able to serve you better.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on my way to dallas and found the room to be very clean.
the front desk girl was charming and the shuttle to the airport took 10 minutes.
this is a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Hello! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for leaving us this pleasant review. Please stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We checked in during the snow storm a couple of weeks ago. the lobby was crazy with people trying to get rooms with all the cancelled flights. staff was amazingly courteous and helpful with all the craziness of the situation.
the room was already warm and cozy. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John R
aminjkin, Manager at Days Inn Seatac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Hello, Thank you for staying with us during the famous snow storm this year! It was definitely a hectic time and our employees worked hard to ensure the hotel was operating as well as possible. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your time with us even with the extreme weather conditions. Please, come and stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

It was awesome
Great staff breakfast fresh and free. Very clean rooms. All around great experience. Will stay again. Michelle at the front desk is amazing at her job. Very professional and personable.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Shannonlcross
aminjkin, Manager at Days Inn Seatac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Greetings!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave positive feedback. We love to hear from satisfied guests. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Days Inn Seatac. We work hard at providing a good place to stay at an affordable price and it is always rewarding to hear from someone who has enjoyed the efforts. I will pass along your kind comments to the front desk staff and particularly to Michelle. I hope that you will stay with us again if you are ever in need of a room in Seatac. Best regards.