“Run down Building and bad experience”

Sutton Suites And Extended Stays
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed August 19, 2007

Our family stayed there at the begining of our vacation. So we parked our car there for seven days when we were in Hawaii. When we came back from Hawaii , we found that our car was damaged by a hit and run. We phoned back and talked to the manager. She said that the camera was broken and did not know who hit our car. Breakfast is only bread. The bathroom had moss on the floor and around the bathtub. The entry door door did not work and opened 24/7.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Dragon4980

Reviewed August 9, 2007

When I showed up at the Hotel at 10:00 p.m. to check-in, they
said they over booked and did not have a room for me. The front
desk person did not speak very good english and was very rude!
He tole me I could stay at the Days Inn I guess he has a deal
with them if he over books they will pick up the slack. When I
got to the Days Inn the front desk guy was very nice about the
incident. I had prepaid for my room at the Sutton Suites which
I paid for a King bed non-smoking. The Dyas Inn only had a
Queen bed in smoking. The room smelled so bad of smoke.
The Sutton Suites were not willing to give me back the price difference of the rooms either. What a frustrating experience!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kat1222
Reviewed June 28, 2007

After seeing numerous bad reviews for this hotel I was a little apprehensive to stay here but was lured in by the cheap rates and kitchen. However the room proved to be a gem. The room was HUGE, especially for the price including a kitchen, bed area, sitting area and small dining space for only $75. The kitchen was well supplied for a hotel kitchen and I had no problem making a full dinner here.
Overall, it was clean and all of the furniture seemed well kept-up. My only complaint is the bed was sunkdown a little in the middle. Despite that, I would stay here again if I was in need of a kitchen suite.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roamingwildly
Reviewed June 3, 2007

The rooms are rather clean and are equiped with an entire kitchen, dishes, pots and pans. The cleaning staff will make accomodations for you so don't worry about dish soap, tin foil, etc, HOWEVER, the General Manager lacks communication and resolution skills. The hotel put a $300 hold on our credit card and forgot to take it off. We asked the GM to release our money and she refused to believe the hotel had done such a thing. Our bank had to phone her and she suddenly found a "$300 processing fee," after much debate. We confirmed through her other employees that guests have made complaints. Would not do business with this woman. She works from 5 AM - 3 PM. Avoid!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank nowim23
Reviewed March 26, 2007

We stayed at the Sutton suites hotel for three days. The rooms were very spacious with two Queen beds, dining table, kitchen and sofa. The rooms are little bit old but very clean. The hotel was great for the price we paid.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank p2carlsbad
Reviewed February 21, 2007

Chose this hotel for the park and fly package. Looked clean and reasonable from the photos posted on their web page. However, the room we were assigned to was in the basement in the back of the hotel. We parked closest to the entrance under the light but still our car was broken into when we came back from our trip 5 days later. No surveillance cameras, no monitoring. Management just laughed about it.
Save yourself the trouble, go somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2007
3  Thank aldofrombrazil
Reviewed January 21, 2007

My husband and I stayed one night and might have well just slept in the airport and it would have been more comfortable. The beds seemed to us to be between 30 to 50 years old, sheets were to small for mattress and there was no mattress pad it was gross, so you were directly touching the old mattress. Every one on the shuttle bus to the airport was disgusted in the place ( we all discussed it) had it not been snowing and all hotels were booked we would have left. I can not believe it gets a 3 star , it is a 1 star at the most. Never again ! The place was old and dirty. P.S. they even left us off at the wrong terminal .

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank qrackers
Also consider these accommodations in or near SeaTac
Comfort Inn & Suites Sea-Tac Airport
Ramada Seatac Airport
#19 of 34 in SeaTac
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Sutton Suites And Extended Stays? Share your experiences!