“Could not do it!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“Could not do it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We had a flight cancelled and the airline gave us vouchers to this hotel for the night. After waiting 1 hour to get on their shuttle, then another hour to check in (I'll give them some leaniency here as they were trying to process a large amount of people) we spent about 10 minutes in the room before leaving and getitng the shuttle back to the airport, where we slept on the benches in front of our departure gate. The room was so filthy that we would not even sit down. Pubic hairs around the toilet, used towels, stained bedding and a horendous smell of...a whole bunch of things that you could only imagine lingering in a "by the hour" motel. Nuff said. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Alan B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Billings, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place was horrible at best. Carpet not vacuummed, cobwebs in every corner. The bathtub had hair in it. The so-called kitchenette had cupboard doors falling off. Other doors were screwed shut, so they would not fall off. Wall next to bathroom sink spotted with toothpast and soap. 3 beds in our room positioned under 2 headboards. There was one chair from the 70s(?) to sit in to watch TV. I did not dare take my socks off. I slept in my clothes! The room was provided to us by Alaska Airlines. If you are ever comped a room here, refuse it is my best advise!!

Room Tip: No idea, I will never return hear.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Joan S
Fort Mill, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Although the hotel could use some more remodeling, my wife and I found it to be very convenient to the light rail, rental cars and airport. We felt secure in our room and the staff was very helpful. Not the taj mahal by any means but the bedding was updated and the sheets were clean. A good value for the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Rd B
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

i had park and fly package. Their was no problem during check in or check out. the place is quite safe, front desk is so helpful and polite. room was clean and shuttle was ready for me to take me to airport early morning. i will always stay with them.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Karam D
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Large rooms great location very good price! Yes the hotel is little old but I loved the large room with kitchen and dining area. I Parked my car for seven days at the hotel and took the hotel shuttle to the airport. I also ate at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel.

1 Thank bill t
Fort Worth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This hotel is right outside the airport, which is convenient. Unfortunately, it's a dump. All bedding, carpet, and paint needs updating. Couches and chairs are old and fabric is worn out. Our room and the room next to us had a strong mildew smell. We always carry Febreeze so that helped a bit. Pillows weren't really pillows so we had to stack up several. I also wrapped my tshirt around the top pillow, as I didn't want my face to contact their pillowcase. Our friends, upon examining the bed in their room, called room service and asked that clean sheets be delivered. They never came. My friend got dressed and went to the lobby to get then himself.

The hotel offers a continental breakfast, which is a joke. The waffle machine works, but other than that the choices were cereal on a paper plate or toast with old jam. There was an orange juice dispenser but it was broken. We walked a block over to subway and had breakfast there. It's about a two minute walk and totally worth it after seeing the shambles of what they call a breakfast room.

One very positive note on this otherwise disappointing place. They did shuttle us in from the airport, and the service was fast and polite. Also, when we wanted to know what was available in the area for dinner, they offered to shuttle us to the restaurant that we chose. The dropped us off, we ate, then they came back for us when we called. I was impressed with that.

Other than the shuttle, though, there aren't many redeeming factors to Sutton Suites.

• 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank mattaken
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I should say the management is doing their best to make this place best.they have remodeled the place . i had park sleep cruise package.they were the resonable in town.dont go on reviews present before . parking is safe on camera all 24 hours .Rooms are spacious and all new mattress and linens. front desk is so helpful.they do all to make your staycomfortable.
shuttle was o time to pick from pier .so we need not to worry o any pick up they made our trip go smoothly. Want to say this'ROOMS WERE CLEAN WITHOUT ANY DUST AND BREAKFAST WAS GOOD TO START YOUR DAY'.
I will always recommend this place

Room Tip: rooms are clean and secure place to stay