“The Best Hotel With Good Hospitality!!!”

Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Seattle, WA
“The Best Hotel With Good Hospitality!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a very economical, clean, safe hotel to stay in. This hotel is very near Seattle airport and the hotel does offer free shuttle. The Continental breakfast is awesome! They have fruit, cereal, hot cereal, toast, bagels, pasteries, and waffles!! A word about the waffle maker: Be prepared to wait about ten minetes as people make a bee line for it in the morning! LOL! The dining area is kept clean by a breakfast attendant. The desk staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, and very polite. The rooms are clean and immaculate!! Fresh sheets, fresh pillows, bathroom is very clean, there is a basket of items in the bathroom, like shower gel, a shower cap, shampoo, conditioner, and clean wash clothes! The hotel is close to city bus stops that go to downtown Seattle. The hotel does offer free shuttle to the mall which is about .5 miles away from the hotel.... Brian and his staff are awesome!! They are very polite and will help in any way they can.. a word of CAUTION tho: If you have to cancel your reservation, MAKE SURE YOU DO! Otherwise, you will be charged a one night fee....this is the hotel's policy and it is non refundable. Use good judgement when you make your reservation. Out of ten, I would give this hotel a +20!! My partner and I have stayed here many times...it is really worth the money!!

Room Tip: This hotel has no pool...the fitness room is great tho! :)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Port Hadlock
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Made reservation with new Mgr. Brian. He was very pleasant. He did not give me a confirmation # and I did not asked for one. I asked him to send me a confirmation e mail which he did not and I should haved called. When we arrived the reservation dates were not accurate. I gave him a credit card to hold the reservation which was immediately billed. That all being said the staff (and Brian) went out of there way to make it all right and to correct the charges and dates and were patient and followed through. I suspect the problem was mostly inexperience and a learning curve.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel has consistently fulfilled my requirements for quality, security, free one week parking, and 24 hour shuttle service.

I forgot about this place and booked another hotel online. They had additional parking fees and the shuttle only ran at certain hours not meeting my requirements. I left my booked hotel due to not meeting my travel needs and went to this Super 8 where I got everything I needed for a friendly price.

I know where I'm staying next time I travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank bigalsnow
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Hampton Inn Seattle Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Coast Gateway Hotel
Coast Gateway Hotel
#3 of 34 in SeaTac
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

Property: Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Address: 3100 S 192nd St, SeaTac, WA 98188-5325 (Formerly Super 8 Seattle)
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport 2.5*
Step off the complimentary airport shuttle at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson(R), Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA and find us waiting to welcome you with hot beverages and cookies in the lobby. Our hotel offers free parking for guests and a Park & Stay Package for those flying out of Sea-Tac. Feel fit and fresh for tomorrow with a workout in our fitness center while your clothes wash in the guest laundry. Join us for waffles, eggs and hot coffee at our complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast before heading out for a day at the Museum of Flight or the Seattle Space Needle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Seattle Hotel Seatac