“A place to sleep, that's about it.”

Ramada Seatac Airport
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This hotel is located right at the SeaTac airport so if you need one night for easy access it's o.k but if you're vacationing in Seattle don't stay here. It's a fair distance to the downtown and getting the tram is tough. I found the hotel lobby dirty and not very modern. The parking is very limited and if you come back at night you may have to park on the road. The rooms are not great by any means but the bed is o.k and we slept fine. Didn't really have a whole lot to do with the guest service so no opinion. Overall this hotel is a place to sleep if you need the airport for one night but that's about it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,846)

Reviewed July 29, 2010

I never write reviews, but feel I had to for this one. This place is a terrible hotel and I was extremely disappointed in everything from safety to service and cleanliness. First of all, when I checked in I had to give my room number to the parking lot attendant (the parking lot is behind the hotel and it feels very unsafe at night - scary neighborhood!) who had friends sitting there with him while he was supposed to be working and he could easily have given my information to some stranger. The hallways smelled like cigarette smoke as well as the linens in the bathroom. Also, the Expedia site advertises that this hotel has continental breakfast, which they do not.
I was also very disappointed in the service at this hotel. Not one person greeted me with even a "Hello" and when we left, the front desk people were very rude.
Think twice or even three times before you decide to book a room here. Don't say I didn't warn you. The ratings on this hotel are low for a reason.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank KaylaLayne
Reviewed July 24, 2010

The way this hotel is "cleaned" and "kept" is completely
unacceptabe. Our experience was the most horrible
stay of our entire life: rooms are not cleaned in a safe way, clean linens
were in contact with the durty ones on the trolleys of housekeeping ladies.
Bugs were inside the room. Not even the faucet was working in the bathroom.
The sofa bed had not linens which were given to us very late in the evening
and they were not clean as well. Lobby restrooms were durty.....
We were in the States for one month, changing several hotels and we never
complained and all of them were clean and safe. Unhealthy place!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank GiuliaMan
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I picked this hotel because it was close to the airport--I would have fared better staying in the airport. Seattle had an unusal heat spell of 97 degrees. The air conditioner in the room didn't work. When I called the front desk at 11:30 p.m. they argued with me that their maintenance could work miracles and fix the a/c. I was insistent about changing rooms, so was given a second room. The air conditioner didn't work in that room either. Overall, the staff was rude and argumentative. I will never stay in a Ramada again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank kdbpku
Reviewed July 7, 2010

i was on leave and a couple of friends decided to go to seattle for the weekend. we decided to stay at the ramada inn. when i made the reservation everything seemed to be alright. they said that it would be ok for my fiance' to check in for me since i would not be there to pick her up. once my finace showed up the hotel said that she could not check in with out my credit card , so i received a phone call at 2am and was told that they needed the card so they could check it , i told em that my leave didnt start til the next day. after much confusin the released the room to her.
when i showed up to the hotel, they seemed nice, went to my room the room was clean, until i opened the door and there was no screen on the window. when i turned on the TV the remote only worked 10% of the time.
we were not in the hotel much cuz we were siteseeing and my friends were to scared to leave there belongings out due to the staff lookin fishy. so we had to lock up our computer and such.
when we were leaving i looked at my bill. they charged me for the safe i didnt use, the shuttle my finace' only used once . ( 3 bucks a day for the shuttle and 4 bucks for the safe)
when i returned to my duty station i get a call from my fiance' and she tells me my bank is in the hole 50 bucks. so as i was looking stuff up it turns out that they double charged my account!!!!!!!!!! some how they forgot to release my hold. so i called them so many times i forgot. i still dont have my 389 bucks. and im still in the hole. if u stay that this hotel u will regret it!!!!!! go about a blocl south and stay at the holiday inn. this place needs to be shut down

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank aaron142
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I booked this hotel for 31May-02Jun 2010, for it's closeness to the airport as well as the 24 hour shuttle. The service was not great, and parking my car for 2 nights ran 40 bucks, but really those are the only two complaints. Our room was clean and quiet, the shuttle took us to the airport, and check in and check out was quick. I never talked to the same employee twice, and they all were not very guest-centric, but for a two star hotel I wasn't expecting too much.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dcspinupgirl
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I am disabled, in a wheel chair, and they did everything possible to accomodate us: even through we forgot our handicapped parking placard, they let us park all night in the '15 minute registration' spot. They allocated a handicap-support room right next to the elevators.
The king-size bed as relatively high, helps me transfer from wheelchair to bed easily.

On this basis, I have to rate it well. However, if you are in normal health, you may want to read other reviews as well. In particular, rooms are too close, can hear noises from side rooms, upstairs, outside etc. at night. There is a steep incline to the parking, others have said parking is bad.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple