“Our Experience relates to all reviews” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Our Experience relates to all reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

It looked average. Dropped off bags, checked in and one went to airport to return car and the other to the room. We checked for bed bugs - none! The room was stocked with coffee supplies and the normal needs in the bath. Nice size room and fairly clean. It took 45 min for the shuttle to pick me up from the airport to return to the hotel. Not the best, but I made it! This place really showed itself on check out. Alicia was having a conversation on her cell phone while she check me out. Since she was so involved with her call, she didn't realize I was prepaid client. She gave me the receipt and it appeared to have charged a credit card. I asked if this was a current charge and she said yes. I told her I was prepaid via AAA and she declined to discuss it. I called AAA to confirm and went back in. I told her she was wrong and pointed at her. She advised me to never point at her again and that I needed to leave the building. Before I did, I got to see her point at another client and I asked, why it was OK for her to point when I couldn't point at her :-) ?? Long story short - she was nasty, mean and very disrespectful. The out come was the prepaid companies credit card was charge and I should have never see a receipt. A follow up from AAA to the property has yielded nothing to date. I also wrote a letter to property and Wyndham. Need a cheaper place to flop and hope you don't get a room with bugs - this is it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
Saint Paul, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed one night in room 227. We woke on 7/28/2014 to find 6 bed bugs in the queen bed we slept in, two were not quite double the size of a standard wood tick; four bed bugs were also seen in the unused bed once we checked it. The staff said exterminators were coming out to take care of the room once we checked out, and we did not have to pay for our stay. If you do decide to stay here, check the room over well. Staff claimed that there had not been bed bugs in here before, but I saw four distinctly different sizes of bedbugs, which seems to indicate that several generations of bugs have been living in that room, at least.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Location
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Denise T

Travelers are raving about these SeaTac hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was shocked of the cleanliness of my room. The hotel is old and separate from the other hotels on the strip. The staff was helpful and attentive, my only hiccup for the hotel is the age and parking. There are attendants who is there 24 hours so the vehicles are safe.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
Coast Gateway Hotel
#6 of 34 in SeaTac
4.0 of 5 stars 546 reviews
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport

Been to Ramada Seatac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Seatac Airport

Property: Ramada Seatac Airport
Address: 16720 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188-3114
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Seatac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Ramada Seatac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Sea Tac Airport