“Nice place to stay for Airport accommodations.”

Ramada Seatac Airport
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Monmouth, Oregon
“Nice place to stay for Airport accommodations.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights while in Seattle. Not a bad place. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Very reasonable price. About the restaurant. It's mostly Asian cuisine. Stick with that. They do it well and it's good. First night ordered the BLT to go. When I got to the room it there was no bacon and pale red tomatoes so stick with the Asian food. Staff was very friendly and helpful. drove the 1/2 mile to the light rail and rode in to down town Seattle twice. All in all it's an airport hotel that fit the bill for price and comfort. Worth the stay if you're not expecting 5 stars.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had to stay there due to flight canceltation. I was supposed to get the flyer in distress discount. when I returned home in canada, I saw they charged me full price, even tho i saw the discounted price when I signed my cc papers. So be sure to check your bank statements.

On a positive note I was impressed by the great service, and very clean and comfortable rooms. I would definitely stay there again! Rooms were so clean I would walk bare foot and I NEVER do that!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Camano Island, Washington
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed over night o 11 January 2014 in preparation for a flight out from SEATAC. Past reviews were a minefield of mishaps and misfortunes, but reviews since late 2013 seemed to improve. We decided to take a chance based on the corporate name and the recent trend of reviews.

What we can report is our experience and that was of a good bargain. Our arrival was uneventful, our reservation was in order and the reception deck clerk was friendly. The lobby was clean and there was a restaurant area partition off for the diners of which there were a few. Parking was behind the hotel with a guard in attendance. Entry from the rear was by keypad code on a dimly lit device, but it worked. If you are not assigned a room on the rear entry floor, it is a good hike to the elevators (2). The one glitch was that the room we were assigned had not been made up - these things happen. The reception clerk remedied that quickly and we were given another room on the same floor - a little hard to find because the hallway room indicators were "terse" at best.

The room itself was clean, the fixtures all worked well, including the WiFi, and the beds were comfortable. I don't like foam pillows, but that is is my preference.. Our room was near the main boulevard that parallels the airport, planes were coming and going, but no sound of that traffic activity was discernable in the hallways or the room. The room was non-smoking as was the entire floor - there was no hint of smoke and I am allergic to cigarette smoke and very sensitive to its presence.

Access to and from the parking lot was quite easy as there are two different street entrances. The location was convenient to several dining opportunities from a Subway to an upscale steakhouse. Southcenter dining is just over the hill to the east. Our trip long term parking facility was only a block away, so, for us, the conveniences met or exceeded all our requirements.

Good price, clean and convenient - that was our experience.

Room Tip: The rooms we experienced all had good sound insulation
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CamanoCarl
Kent, Washington
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I got a room in the Ramada room 217 I walked in room and it smelled like smoke I don't think it was a problem but the next day I check out the rudd lady says she got to check room before I can get deposit back I said OK she check room and said you do not get your 100 dollar deposit back I said I did not smoke in room so now I'm taking them to court the lady is a scam artist and is trying to scam my money. I would never stay there again because of her and I'm shocked she trying this. So don't get scam by here

Room Tip: Watch out for the scam artist
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Justin M
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Was skeptical after reading the numerous negative reviews but we just needed a cheap stay just for sleeping and nothing more.

The interior is definitely on the older side. The hallways are a little confusing (more signs maybe?). The restaurant was ok but nothing fancy. Front desk was fine. Even offered wake-up call. Staff was friendly. Parking was fine too.

The rooms were your standard rooms. It was clean. The ground was either wet or cold - couldn't tell. I didn't mind walking around bare feet but some may prefer slippers or something. The number of TV channels were limited so don't expect it to entertain you in the evenings.

Didn't use the other facilities so I can't comment on them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family