“Bang for the buck!”

Ramada Seatac Airport
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed here due to my business trip in Washington. I read the reviews however I still wanted to give this place a shot because of how cost effective and convenient it was. I have to admit i was a bit skeptical because of the reviews listed however I found my stay to be warm, confortable and inviting. I feel that guest services was amazing and helpful. My room was cozy and quiet, which is all I need to fall asleep. All in all, this place is comfy and cost efficient!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ramada Seatac Airport

Reviewed October 22, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel has seen better days! It's built on a hill. There are only a few spaces to check in and I had to drive the hill and walk down. And back up to move my car. The business center had one working and one out of order computer. It was slow and unresponsive. it took 1/2 hour to print my boarding pass, and that was after leaving and coming back an hour later because of updating forty items. I kept my car there while I was away. When I got back there was no way to get ahold of them directly to ask them to pick me up at the airport. When I finally connected with the it took 40 minutes for them to pick me up even though the hotel is just a few blocks from the airport! I will never stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Clarion Hotel Seattle Airport
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport

Been to Ramada Seatac Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Seatac Airport

Address: 16720 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188-3114
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Price Range: $109 - $138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Seatac Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Seatac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Sea Tac Airport