1,965 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2012

it took over a hour at airport to be picked up . the front desk could not find driver and told me to get a cab which would be paid by hotel. the driver showed up as i was about to do that.on check out i went to turn in my key and not in a friendly voice was told your room is pre-paid i have written off ramada

1  Thank Adventure396677
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I thought the staff was alright. I checked into my room and then had to walk all the way to the front desk because someone had used the bathroom. They switched rooms for me . The beds were hard and the restaurant was a little hole I. The wall. No bar nothing. It was just a average hotel. I expected a little more due to it was across from the airport

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed at the hotel one night after Monday Night Football.......don't ask.
The room and hotel was exactly what we needed. A place to crash before leaving the next morning. Shuttle to airport was on time and got us where we needed to be.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed overnight for a layover, and it fit all my needs. When I called the shuttle to pick me up he was there in about 10 minutes. I went to sleep. The room was clean. Woke up and took the shuttle back to Sea tac. No complaints.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel only for merely a few hours from Los Angeles on a personal vacation on August 9 and checked out on August 10th. As we left the hotel, I realized I left my summer dress hanging in the bathroom door and immediately called the hotel to report it and told them I will be returning in the area the next day. I called to make a follow up maybe about 4 different times and the answers I got were all the same: they did not see/find it. I told them it's not an expensive summer dress but ii means so much to me. It is very disappointing how the hotel desk people are very rude over the phone, they let you wait for a long time while on the phone, and the fact that the hotel is not even nice. The hotel room is basically comparable to a motel. How sad that I won't even bother checking in to any Ramada Hotel; housekeeping are not trustworthy and the hotel desk person/s were not only rude but does not have any compassion at all. PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!

Room Tip: My tip: Do not check in to this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family