I stayed at La Quinta by Sea-Tac Airport last October before a very early flight. It had some positive aspects (low price, good service, clean room) but some drawbacks.
* The bed and pillow were both hard as rocks. Very hard to get comfortable.
* It was difficult to adjust the room temperature correctly; they have individual heating/air conditioning units on the wall for each room. Besides being very noisy, these units do not self-adjust like a thermostat does (you were either blasted by hot air, warm air, or cold air, and until you shut off the unit, it keeps blasting away). The room was very cold when I arrived, so I turned on the heat. I made the mistake of leaving the heat on before going to sleep, and woke up sweating.
* If you are leaving for a very early flight, the advertised "free breakfast" was unavailable. I left the hotel at 5:00 a.m., and if I remember correctly, the breakfast did not start until 6:00 a.m. Since the hotel attracts people who have very early flights, you would think they could put out the coffee and pastries earlier (their buffet doesn't require much staff attention). At least the coffee!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Seattle Sea-Tac Hotel Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta