La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
$196
$149
$178
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$181
$180
$170
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desksea tacjack in the boxroom was cleanwafflesdave's dinerlight railshuttle servicefree breakfasthard boiled eggswould stay againparking lotconvenient locationeasy accessearly flightseatac areaone night stay
Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 20, 2013

we arrived late in the afternoon at Sea-Tac airport and had planned to stay at the Clarion in Renton, however they told me one thing and something else to my wife so we decided that this gentleman at the check in counter was lying so we left to go to the days inn at Sea-Tac hoever they also gave us the runaround. just down the street was the La Quinta Hotel so we drove in there.
we were greeted courteously and given a reasonable rate for the stay with a king bed, microwave and refrigerator. and instant access to Wi-Fi

Room Tip: stay on the 4th floor and up, very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'm a business traveler that comes to Seattle weekly. Previously, I stayed at the Motel 6 near the airport because it was cheap and conveniently located. (I basically stay 1 or 2 nights.) As the weeks dragged on, I decided I needed something a step up. And now that I've found this one, I'm switching to it permanently.

This LQ is perfect. It's located about 3-5 min drive south on International Blvd from the airport car rental facility. It's next to a Jack in the Box, across the street from Dave's Diner. The rooms are clean and spacious, except the bathrooms feel cramped because of badly located door and toilet. There's always at least a large desk and a reasonable number of outlets for all your devices. Oh did I mention this LQ comes with FREE wi-fi that isn't super crap. Sure, it's slow at times, but for the most part, it works great for light usage like email and browsing. And breakfast is free from 6-9am. The selection is a bit sparse, but hey it works. The rates are quite reasonable too. I always get a 2 bed room in case my coworker travels with me and it's usually only $25 more than the Motel 6. And parking is free too. Though it does fill up fast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Oak Harbor, Washington, USA
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This La Quinta hotel has been remodeled since our last stay. The room was very nice. The bed was so comfortable with a pillow top mattress, feather pillows. Pretty art on the walls. Room was very clean. The girl that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We like how convenient the hotel is to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 16, 2013

good location for early flight out of seatac-very close to airport, and still good location to check out seattle by car or shuttle to train. rooms are average for a laquinta-basic and clean w/ smoking rooms, which is all we required.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends