“good location, good price, good rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'm a business traveler that comes to Seattle weekly. Previously, I stayed at the Motel 6 near the airport because it was cheap and conveniently located. (I basically stay 1 or 2 nights.) As the weeks dragged on, I decided I needed something a step up. And now that I've found this one, I'm switching to it permanently.

This LQ is perfect. It's located about 3-5 min drive south on International Blvd from the airport car rental facility. It's next to a Jack in the Box, across the street from Dave's Diner. The rooms are clean and spacious, except the bathrooms feel cramped because of badly located door and toilet. There's always at least a large desk and a reasonable number of outlets for all your devices. Oh did I mention this LQ comes with FREE wi-fi that isn't super crap. Sure, it's slow at times, but for the most part, it works great for light usage like email and browsing. And breakfast is free from 6-9am. The selection is a bit sparse, but hey it works. The rates are quite reasonable too. I always get a 2 bed room in case my coworker travels with me and it's usually only $25 more than the Motel 6. And parking is free too. Though it does fill up fast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Oak Harbor, Washington, USA
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This La Quinta hotel has been remodeled since our last stay. The room was very nice. The bed was so comfortable with a pillow top mattress, feather pillows. Pretty art on the walls. Room was very clean. The girl that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. We like how convenient the hotel is to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 16, 2013

good location for early flight out of seatac-very close to airport, and still good location to check out seattle by car or shuttle to train. rooms are average for a laquinta-basic and clean w/ smoking rooms, which is all we required.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel is convenient to the airport with nice rooms at reasonable rates. The staff are always friendly. The hotel is next to a Denny's and Jack in the Box and across the street from another diner. The only negative is the water pressure in the shower wasn't as good as other times.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stay at this LQ location whenever we have early departure or late arrivals. The remodel has added to the appearance and thus quality level perception of the rooms. Even though the remodel was recently done, the wear is already beginning to show, i.e. dents and scratches in the wall paint. The linens are clean as is the sink area of the bathroom. The toilet and shower were not clean...mold in the shower. In fact, whenever we stay at this hotel, we find mold in the shower. I would not go without shoes on the carpet. Noticed the bottom (X-bar support for wheels) of the desk chair was covered with dust; obviously, it was months of dust, not just one missed pass. A/C-Heating units are quite noisy. The big plus is that the staff here are wonderful. They are so helpful, friendly and efficient. I did not receive my frequent stay guest welcome and only realized this when I saw the box behind the front desk for arriving guests. I would say for our purposes, or if you have only a one night stay that this hotel is more than workable.

Room Tip: We select main floor rooms away from exits, elevator, ice and stairs. Never have heard any overhead...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2013

From when you walk in to the hotel everyone is wonderful super happy face's . I'm still in the hotel and everyone from the front desk to housekeeping are wonderful I would for sure come back even if its just to say hi.
Love You Guys

Room Tip: Whatever room you get is heaven.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MbRb7267
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was only a one night visit so I simply checked in, slept and checked out early to catch a flight. But that's exactly what I wanted. Everything worked in the room. It was quiet, particularly for the airport area. The bed was good. The desk staff were friendly. I used to stay here frequently, but drifted away. Now, I think I will come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo