“Awesome staff, everyone friendly!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Washington
“Awesome staff, everyone friendly!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We got in late, the shuttle driver (Emmanuel) was awesome, front desk staff was just as awesome.
We had a nice room, very dog friendly, nice grass area for them. Jack In the Box and Denny's right there, prefect when you fly in late.
Sunrise breakfast area was always busy, but it was very useful.
Thank You La Quinta!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank spedie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 5, 2012

DO NOT stay at this hotel. I was charged an extra night just because their system had an error. If I did not check my credit card, I would not have realized about the extra charge.
The staff is extremely unpleasant, with the frontdesk personnel willing to argue with you if you have an issue with their hotel. I was staying in a room and needed to ask if they provide shower caps. I checked the hotel phone directory, and it had no number to the frontdesk, and I did not realized (since I am new to the USA) that I cannot call 411, which was stated to be the operator. I was charged for the 411 call, and I went down to discuss my case.
The lady on the reception counter argued with me, but in the end waive the charges, but then 1 month later, I see the charge on my credit card!
When I called in again, they demanded to know who gave me the waiver, and refused to honor their promise.

BAD HOTEL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. You have been warned.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SoulRageXX
Middleburg, fl
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I like to stay at La Quinta because I get points for a free stay. This hotel was clean, but I like to have a safety box in the room. This location only have safety boxes/refrigerator in their suites.
I had a great view of the parking lot. ha ha ha

The people working there are above average. They offer free shuttle to the light rail train, and airport.
You can walk to both, since it is only a five or ten minute walk.
There are restaurants around, but you can take the train for a minimal charge. Make sure you take advantage of the extra discount for seniors on the train fares.

You also get free breakfast at this hotel, as in all others. They had: Yogurt, cereal (cold and hot), milk, waffles, muffins (two kinds), fruits, coffee both regular and decaf, hot chocolate, regular bread, bagels, cream cheese, jellies, hard boiled eggs, peanut butter. I hope I did not forget anything!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank floribel071
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel is as promised in reviews by others. It is clean, comfortable, easy access to the airport. Staff is friendly and helpful. I didn't use the shuttle service so I can't comment on that. The price is reasonable. I like that there is a Wally Park right next door - would be very convenient when you need to both leave the car and stay the night before a trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank katl0uis
san antonio
Reviewed June 14, 2012

There is a link stop that the free transportation Takes you too! The link system cost 2.75 to get downtown right near pikes market etc.

• Stayed June 2012