“Good Room for The Price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Coquitlam, Canada
“Good Room for The Price”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We arrived at hotel around 10pm and we were flying out at 6am the next morning. Room was clean and well appointed and the beds were fairly comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpfull. They advertise breakfast not being available until 6am, but to our suprise at 5am there was a pretty good choice of pastries, yogurt, milk and cereal. Shuttle was on time for the airport. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank arbourvista

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Although we did not feel this La Quinta was quite as nice as one we stayed in the night before, we felt it was a nice room for the money at that location. Staff was very good for dinner recommendations. Computer available to print boarding passes.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Kurt and Chris... S
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed at the La Quinta inn for 2 nights. The hotel is very close to the airport. You could walk to the airport. Approximetly a 10 minute walk. 15 minutes to the train , airport to downtown.
Get the unlimited day pass ticket. It's not a big price difference in price and you can ride as much as you want for the day. A few restuarants near the property. Good places to eat. As for the hotel. Like I said close to the airport. Staff was nice. Breakfast was ok . Usual breads, waffles, oatmeal and juice. As for the rooms Let me say it was ok. From a scale 1 to 10 I give it a 6.7. When I walked into the room I looked at the bed and there was a huge stain on the pillow. I had housekeeping change it . The A/C was a bit noisey at night,but I do have to say the beds were comforable. I did sleep decent. As for the bathroom nothing great ,just average. Good cable,and internet was downstair adjacent to the checkin desk with a printer. That was useful because we checked-in for our flight and had our tickets in hand. For $65 per night to me it was ok . Nothing great,but price was right. If I came back to Seattle agian if I had to stay here I would ,but if there was another place with a better deal comparible to the location (like the hampton inn, or raddison). I would stay there instead, if the price was right.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Scags217
Dandridge, Tennessee
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I didn't get to enjoy the place too much, as I had an early morning (6am) flight out and that meant a 4:30am wake up call. The room was clean, everything worked, comp soap and shampoos. The curtains, normally something I don't worry about, kept the evening light out of the room so I could turn in early. Some airport noise, but not bad.
Shuttle picked me up at the light rail station 5 minutes after the call to the desk and got me to SEA on time the next morning.
Not much around by way of non-chain restaurants. Missed the breakfast setup due to early flight.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank cigarron
John Day, Oregon
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We've stayed at this La Quinta for six business trips now, and they have been consistently friendly and helpful in anything that we've needed. Parking has never been a problem. Great internet signal in the room. The rooms are large. They are dog-friendly, which is important to us.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed here the night before our flight out of Seatac Airport.

The room and 2 double beds were fine. The hotel provides free parking during your stay, but the parking was cheaper than the other lots for when we were away. Our car was fine upon return.

The airport shuttle runs every half hour on the hour. But will come and pick you up once you call from the pickup area at Seatac. The complimentary breakfast starts at 600AM, but was ready earlier as we and others were catching the 600AM shuttle. Free wifi is a great service, as is the staff.

I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Provide your bedding requirements at the time of booking.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank iceman68
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is the ONLY hotel I stay at in the Seattle area. The staff is friendly and helpful, the wait for the airport shuttle is short and the accommodations are comfortable. Its close to the light rail so getting into Downtown Seattle is easy and inexpensive. I travel on business regularly with my family and by myself and I always feel safe and comfortable here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business