Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jet Motel(SeaTac)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesshuttle servicefree breakfastrental carfront desk staffnearby restaurantswould stay here againfree shuttlebusiness triphot tublight railstaff was very friendly and helpfulnext morningconvenient locationsea tacshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Close to airport and it was a short drive on International to the shuttle car return. Included breakfast was convenient but dining area was crowded. Rooms are more like I would expect in a motel. Sink is in bed area, with bath and toilet separate. That means you can't use the sink without disturbing others sleeping. Fan also turns on with light in the bath area and toilet flushes loud. Closet area is small with no door. Full length mirror on far side of room but its awkwardly behind a desk. Hairdryer didn't stay on base in wall and the ironing board has a very thin cover so I had to lay a towel down so I didn't get waffle marks in my clothes. Overall the walls, doors and trim are worn. Staff is courteous and helpful. Booked this on points so I'm not sure of the regular price, but I wouldn't expect to pay more than $80-90 for a room like this.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I checked in late, Aug 8, 2014, the only available room had a whirlpool bath. I paid the extra to get a few hours sleep between flights. When I went upstairs THERE WAS ALREADY SOMEONE IN THE ROOM! Back in the lobby I got sympathetic looks, but the two receptionists did not offer to do anything, they just ignored me and went on with what they were doing. I asked to talk to a manager...no reaction. Finally I got one of them to talk to me, and she handed me a piece of paper to write down phone and Email...the manager would contact me to apologize. That's when I lost my cool, and only when I made an ugly scene did she offer to find another room. I did get another similar room at the same price. Now, 5 days later, the manager still has not contacted me. You'll get better customer service at Motel 6.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Stephen A
Miron V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are deeply sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us at our hotel. I am truly embarrassed to hear that you were checked into a room that was occupied. There is absolutely no excuse for this and we will take corrective action to rectify this issue and do more training with our new front desk staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

Unfortunately, the reason management did not contact you within a reasonable time, was that management was not notified. Again, there is no reason any of this should've occurred and we are deeply sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your feedback and we will take this negative experience and learn from it for the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Booked a room for one night for Saturday August 9 2014. I was visiting Seattle to check out a Mariners' game with some friends. Obviously, this hotel is right by Seatac airport but we drove into Seattle from Vancouver, Canada. We knew we would spend most of the day/evening out exploring Seattle so didn't need a hotel with a lot of amenities that wouldn't be used.

Showed up very early afternoon and they were able to accommodate an early check-in. Our front desk representative was very helpful and professional, she couldn't have done a better job! Following some advice from previous reviews, avoided the first floor and stayed on the 3rd away from the elevator. Considering you are literally surrounded by the airport, the room was surprisingly quiet. Room was very clean (as well as common areas) and had everything necessary: TV, mini-fridge, microwave, etc. Requested extra blankets/pillows and everything was delivered to the room within 5 minutes!

Hotel wifi was hotel wifi; it worked but I wasn't expecting excellent speed. Had a look at the complimentary breakfast Sunday morning; seemed fine but we needed something more substantial so headed out for brunch. If you need a basic breakfast before a flight it would be perfect but it's not fancy.

There is a free shuttle service that will take you to the airport terminal, LRT station, local restaurants, etc. Took it twice and both drivers were helpful and professional and we never waited more than 10 minutes but that might vary depending on how busy the hotel is. They will also come and pick you up again when you're finished dining/shopping/etc, just call the hotel. Parking was free and our spot was about 20 feet from the front door.

SUMMARY
This hotel was exactly what we needed for the price. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone. I'm sorry I don't remember the names of the staff I encountered but would like the hotel management to know that they are all excellent!

Room Tip: 3rd floor, down from the elevator, away from International Boulevard worked for me. Room number was possibly 331 if that matters.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Hotel is by airport and has shuttle both scheduled for early morning through afternoon then on demand. Took to restaurant and did not have to wait too long for driver to pick us up. Room was in good condition. Fixtures and carpet showing wear. Cleanliness was OK barely. Air conditioner filters were plugged so I left out for cleaning. Main service did nothing but ignore the dirty filters laying on floor under unit in plain sight. One sports bar in walking distance to south. Will go back to the better Marriott closer to airport entrance that has built in restaurant for next trip. Pool and Jacuzzi and pool area in general was in good shape.

Room Tip: Higher floor the better. Use the shuttle!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Miron V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.

You indicated your experience was less than satisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance or if you have additional feedback you would be willing to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at Fairfield Inns before, and this one is not the nicest quality for the price point. It's the kind of place where you might expect to pay $89, not $165 (that was with AAA discount). It's older, has some things visibly falling apart in the public spaces, the rooms are small with bathrooms and showers even smaller, and the amenities (fitness center and pool were also quite small and dated.

There are several pluses, though: it has real coffeemakers in the room, windows which actually open, is close to the airport, and offers shuttle service to the airport. It's a hotel which serves a purpose, but that's all.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport was enjoyable.