“Ok for a quick overnight” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport

Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Georgia
“Ok for a quick overnight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here after flying in to Seatac. I arrived late and took the shuttle from the airport. Shuttle service was good and the front desk was very nice and helpful.

Perhaps I was over-tired but the sheets seemed scratchy and I was not able to get comfortable.

I gave 3 stars because of the sheets and because it looked like it was time for an update. I kind of wished I had stayed at the HI Express next door.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was a great little hotel. Not the Ritz, but so comfortable and the staff was amazing. Rooms were quite nice, a little outdated, but the furnishings were nice. Every room had a refer and micro which is a huge bonus. Beds were EXTREMELY comfortable & I had an amazing rest.

Staff was very gracious and friendly. I did not use the shuttle service, however it only runs every 30 minutes, which seems standard for the hotels of this level around the airport. I had a rental car and parking was free which is nice.

Complimentary continental breakfast is included, that also includes eggs, meat and waffles!

Once again, let me stress that the front desk staff was VERY friendly!

I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times when I am flying out of SeaTac early. The staff is friendly and the parking is free. They have free breakfast and clean rooms a very simple easily located hotel for access and then out of the airport. They have a lot of dining options in the neighborhood which are convenient. I would stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
We’re so happy to have you stay with us, and thank you very much for your comments! We do provide complimentary parking during your stay, with easy access to several extended-stay parking lots in the area if you require parking while you are out of town. Our complimentary shuttle service is always happy to take our guests to several of the dining options within a one-mile radius. I’m glad you’ll stay with us again and hope to see you upon your return!
québec, canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Perfect for a 1 night stay before going for a cruise. Free shuttle from airport to hotel and also free shuttle to the port. Nice and clean rooms, very helpfull staff. Not much to do around though, but it is easy to take the bus and metro to visit downtown.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your comments, and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Our complimentary shuttle does provide service to the Link Light Rail station near the airport, which is a quick and cost efficient way to get from the airport area to the downtown sight-seeing attractions. We hope to see you again when you return!
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a good value for family travel. The rooms were clean and roomy. The breakfast buffet was excellent with fresh fruit ,great waffles, yougart and turkey sausage. I would stay at this hotel against .

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay, and that you took advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! We look forward to your return! Thank you for your comments.
Munich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was picked up by the hotel shuttle within few minutes after calling. Some hotels are even closer to the airport in Seattle, but this is very close (10 min). Stayed only for the night between flights and received what I needed: a clean and quiet room. Fantastic bed. Friendly staff. Fast and stable internet. And reliable shuttle back to the airport very early in the morning. I would not hesitate to return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank freqtravmuc
Thank you for staying with us and for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you continue to return to us whenever you are in the area.
West US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've stayed here before and have found the rooms be up-to-date and clean. Though not a full-service Marriott, the property is well-kept in the Marriott way. It is convenient to SeaTac Airport and is a good value. The front desk staff were efficient at check-in. They weren't especially friendly, but that was okay since i had had a late flight and I was able to quickly get to my room. I do have two recommendations: 1) Post a sign that makes parking in the hotel lot clearer. It appeared to me that part of the lot was for the Fairfield Inn and that another part was for the hotel next door. After circling, I decided to wedge my car into the only open, but tight, space on the Fairfield Inn "side" of the lot. When I commented about this to the front desk, I was told that I could have parked anywhere because the lot was actually shared by both hotels. Wish I'd known that before passing up several more convenient spaces near the other hotel. 2) The hotel fire alarm went off around 8:00 am. Gratefully, I was already awake. I have experienced this before at other hotels and some used a public address system to notify guests that there was no fire and no need to evacuate. Apparently, this hotel does not have such a system. So, we had to leave our rooms. Gratefully, there was no fire. Wish they had a notification system like other hotels. While I know I did the right thing by evacuating my room, it was disappointing that neither of the two staff apologized for the inconvenience of the false alarm when I checked out an hour later. That seemed very "un-Marriott-like." I'm not sure I will stay here again for these two reasons, but now that you know about the parking and the fire alarm, it still could be a good choice for you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank JRLAW
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We do share our parking lot with the hotel next door and they are able to accommodate overflow parking when space is limited on our side. I would recommend that guests stop outside our main lobby if the parking lot appears full so that our front desk associates can recommend the best parking options available. I would also like to personally apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to the fire alarm. We do have procedures in place to ensure the safety and security of our guests in the event of any emergency. At the time the alarm sounded we were unable to determine the nature or location of the alarm, and felt it best to evacuate the hotel rather than risk our guests’ safety. I am definitely glad there was no immediate danger, and am certain you understand that safety is our primary concern. I do hope you return to stay with us again; if I can be of any assistance in planning a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank you once again for your comments.