$107
Hilton.com
$159
$144
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$125
$157
Doubletree.com
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesshuttle servicefree breakfastrental carnearby restaurantsfront desk staffwould stay here againbusiness tripfree shuttlehot tubstayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpfullight railconvenient locationupon checkearly flight
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel was great! Shuttle to take us to the ship port and pick up when returned. They had our room ready at 9:30 in the morning after our cruise. This was great because we were TIRED! Got great info on using the light rail train. Called to book a room before cruise and after. The man I spoke with was very nice and informative. He told me to call back with any more questions I had. I didn't book by phone but online. I did call another hotel but got a person who didn't seem to want to speak with me or answer questions. All the people I came in contact with at this hotel were great! Thank you to all at the Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments, and I am thrilled to see we made such an impression upon you. As I mentioned in a previous response our normal check-in time is at 3:00pm, but we are glad to check-in guests who may arrive earlier if we have a room clean and ready. Our associates are always happy to answer any questions you may have, either when booking the reservation or during the course of your stay, and provide you with any information about local attractions or services. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Seattle!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family decided to stay at Fairfield Inn Seatac based on the fact we were driving to Seattle and then doing a cruise to Alaska. My confirmation read: Cruise Transportation, Continental breakfast for 2 guests daily, 2 way transfer, see Rate Rules, Complimentary on-site parking. It was my understanding then that I would arrive at the hotel, stay, eat breakfast free, get a free ride to the cruise terminal, go on my cruise, get a free ride back from the cruise terminal, and go about my business. When I checked in they were shocked that I had intended on leaving my car there for the week. They said that wasn't part of their package as they have limited parking (no where did I see mention of this). As they were telling me they didn't have room for my car in their parking lot, they then said that I didn't pay for a package that included parking. I suppose you're right because your website boasts "complimentary on-site parking" and since I got the cruise package and I didn't get the airport transportation that was a different package it was clear that I had a vehicle. Their story then changed as they said their park and cruise packages were sold out. Then in the next breathe they had some packages, but I had to pay more. It rubbed me the wrong way how the information was presented and then essentially a bait and switch happened as I was checking in. Perhaps better prepared and knowledgeable staff when booking, or more clear instructions on the website to clarify would be a resolution. No thank you in the future, I'll go with a hotel that is more upfront and clear next time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mish1025

We do provide complimentary on-site parking during the course of your stay, but do not provide extended parking due to the limited space available. I am sorry that this was not made clearer and will certainly take your comments under consideration. We do provide Park and Fly packages, some of which include cruise transportation as well, but even these packages include the parking at an off-site facility so that we may ensure enough parking spaces on-site for guests who may need it during the course of their stay. Our complimentary airport transportation is available to all of our guests, regardless of what type of reservation is booked. I do appreciate you bringing this situation to my attention so that I may ensure all of our associates are providing clear and concise information to all of our guests, and that this information is properly displayed on our website and within our rate rules. If you do decide to return to our property, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I would be happy to answer any questions or provide any details you may require in order to make the best, informed decision. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel is located near the airport but is really nice and noise was not a factor at all with air traffic. I was only there for one night so I could catch an early flight out but the front desk staff was great. Super friendly and warm. The shuttle to the airport runs on the half hour starting at 3a. Shuttle driver was courteous and quick.
Mattress was so-so but again for a night or two just fine.

Room Tip: Best hotel for airport access and very clean.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

I am glad to see you did not experience any noise disturbance from the air traffic outside, and that our front desk staff left such a positive impression upon you. Our complimentary shuttle does operate 24 hours, but makes regular runs to the airport every half hour beginning at 3:00am up until 12:00pm; after these times it is upon demand. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and I hope that you can stay with us a bit longer the next time you are in Seattle.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Hotel's location is good, close to SeaTac Airport and access to I-5 making trips to attractions easy. The hotel itself is a bit dated. This is especially true with lobby. Business centre is a computer with internet access that is slower than a dial-up. However, wi-fi is available albeit patchy. Complimentary breakfast is alright. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room is a little strange with the vanity by the entry and not inside the bathroom. Otherwise, it is adequate with fridge and microwave and clean. Missing is a safe to store valuables. Our room is set far from the elevator and close to the back so it was quiet and has good access to the stairwell.

Would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the stairwell at the back "upper 30's"
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

We do provide safety deposit boxes at the front desk for guests who wish to store their valuables in a secure location. I appreciate your comments regarding our complementary business center and wifi and will certainly take them into consideration as we are continuously looking for ways to improve our guest experience. I hope you are able to return to us in the future and see improvements in these areas. Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed here the evening after our cruise and before heading home. It is a pretty standard Fairfield from the decor perspective. Clean and serviceable. Breakfast and Wifi is included.

There was a shuttle that not only took you to the airport, but also to surrounding restaurants...which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you have any additional feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Seattle area. Thanks again!