Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
$151
$134
$107
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesshuttle servicefree breakfastrental carfront desk staffnearby restaurantswould stay here againfree shuttlebusiness triphot tublight railstaff was very friendly and helpfulnext morningconvenient locationsea tacshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Marriott silver checkin 7 feb room 401 assigned a room behind the elevator perfect. So nice of them this after waiting for 30 mins for a shuttle after calling them.

Gym equipment abysmal. Some weird stuff in the water bottle in gym I think they just poor tap water into this flask!

Room gaudy. Into sketchy and disconnects a lot. Breakfast unhealthy.

To cap it off they told me shuttle wil take u to airport now. 10 mins later the dude is waiting for a guy who is checking his emails.

Am I a child minder? If the shuttle was gonna wait I'd get a cab to the car rental lot.

I'm sticking with Hampton inn on 28th seatac so much better. Avoid this place like the plague

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank kawoh
Matt F, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I am disappointed to hear about the issues you encountered with our shuttle service, which is not typical of our employees’ commitment to customer service and satisfaction. I do hope you expressed these concerns to our front desk staff as we are happy to make alternative arrangements in these circumstances to ensure that our guests’ needs are met. We are also willing to change rooms for our guests when available if we become aware that their current room may not be satisfactory for any reason. I will also share your comments with our vendor who provides the water service in our exercise room as we want to ensure that the quality of their product and service meets the expectation of all of our guests. I do hope you return to us so that we may reverse the impression we left you with and show a level of service that truly reflects our staffs’ commitment to hospitality. I truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a solid Fairfield property in almost all regards.

The big issue is parking. I got in at 10:30 pm and the lot was full. They own the Holiday Inn next door. That was full too. They told me they had parking on the other side of that hotel but that is too far--especially for families or those with a lot of luggage. Could also be a safety issue.

• Stayed: February 2013

I am very sorry to hear you had difficulty parking during your recent stay. We do frequently partner with our sister hotel next door to ensure the maximum amount of parking space is available, and our shuttle drivers at both properties would be happy to assist any guests with families, a large amount of luggage, or any security concerns in quickly and easily getting from their car to our front door. Simply inquire at the front desk upon check-in and we would be happy to make these arrangements for you. I do hope your stay was otherwise enjoyable and you will return to us again when your travel needs bring you to the area. Thank you very much for your comments.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed 1/27/13 eve. Check in perfect. The young man at the desk went above and beyond expected customer service when I asked for a "glass" coffee cup to take to my room. I think he
scrounged one from another employee and washed it. Such a small thing but it meant the world to me! Room was very nice. Bed was comfortable (and I'm pretty picky). Room clean and quiet. I like that coffee is in the lobby 24/7. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I would definitly stay again! It only took a few minutes to get to the hotel from the airport and back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Terry D

I will be certain to share your comments with our front desk associate who assisted you during check-in. I am glad to hear he went above and beyond to fulfill your request, as we strive to ensure that all of our guests have a fantastic, trouble-free stay with us. We understand that even the smallest gestures can sometimes go a long way, especially under the stress of travelling, and I am delighted to hear that he made your stay all the more enjoyable. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

As with everyone else I stayed here for an early AM flight and the hotel is good for proximity to the airport. Staff was good at check-in. Room and public areas were all clean and well kept. Furniture was ok, bed was comfortable and didn’t have issues with jet sounds although I’m not a fan of the room layout with the sink in the room rather than in the bathroom or at least divided from the room. Value was good so all in all an ok option when you need something close to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank johnfi

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and I am pleased to hear we were well suited for your travel needs. I do hope you continue to return to us when you are in the Seattle area, and that our service, cleanliness, and hospitality continue to impress you. If you have any additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank you once again!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Really no complaints here. This was a one night business trip and for that purpose this property worked well. The room was very clean and the bed was very soft and comfortable for me. Had a great night sleep. I stayed on an upper floor facing south and was quiet for the most part. This property is only about 2 miles south from Sea Tac so you will hear the planes. With that said, the sounds were muffled and did not interfere with my sleep. The wifi Internet in my room was very slow. Typical continental breakfast but I go for the healthy stuff, yogurt, fruit, bananas, etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They do have free shuttles that will take you to some of the nearby restaurants. A good stay for the AAA rate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

I am glad to hear that you had a great night’s sleep with us. We are continuously working with our internet provider to ensure that the speed of our WiFi meets our guests’ needs, as we understand how imperative this amenity has become for travelers today. Your feedback in this area is greatly appreciated. Thank you also for your comments regarding our staff’s service; I will be certain to share the compliment with them.