“Among the best & easy airport access”

Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I stay at over 60 Holiday Inn / Crowne Plaza's per year. This hotel ranks in the top 3 for many reasons. Let me list them.
- The best service you will find in any hotel anywhere in the USA
- April & Quin at the front desk went way beyond what I expected in the way of customer service. Hope the Management appreciates them
- The rooms are very clean and a little different in design from what we are use to in the USA. Designed with more of a European flair. Reminiscent of the Crowne Plaza in Amsterdam. Very comfortable, unlike the institutional design of so many hotels lately.
- Close to the airport and light rail. The train cost $2.75 for a one way ticket to downtown Seattle and is a 2 minute walk from the hotel
- Free shuttle to local mall.

I strongly recommend this hotel and will stay here again next time I fly to Seattle!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hotel is refurbished with sleek, European decor. Beds are comfortable and staff is very friendly helpful. Secure parking available for daily fee. I was very pleased with my stay.

Terrific value for quality.

Restaurant is very good and soup is the BEST! Tried 4 flavors and all excellent and homemade.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor facing mountain. I was on 8th floor with stunning view of Mount Rainier.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I stayed here for one night with my mom after our cruise to Alaska. We were able to check-in early (at 9:00am) even though they had been full the night before. This is an airport hotel, but the room was very quiet and I did not hear any noise from planes taking off.

The hotel is located within walking distance to the airport and the light rail station. It is about a 15 minute walk to the terminal from the hotel or you can take their shuttle to the airport. The shuttle runs pretty much around the clock. We rented a car for the day and the shuttle driver was happy to take us to the car rental facility to pick up the car.

The hotel has a full service restaurant. They offered a buffet breakfast for $14.00 per person plus tax and tip. I thought the breakfast was fine but there weren't too many items to pick from. Dinner was better. I ordered a chicken Cesar salad and that was great. The chicken and lettuce were very fresh and it was a large portion. The servers were cheerful and friendly. There is also a Denny's right behind the hotel if you like them.

I would also like to comment on the FD staff. They were very helpful to us. One gentleman brought my mom a pot of hot water and tea bags directly to our room when there wasn't any tea in the lobby. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ChinaShrek
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Revamped Holiday Inn. Now higher tariff. Rooms and common areas remodeled, now more open downstairs. OK for a quick stay near airport and conveniently located for just that. $20 to park. Bar and restaurant much improved. Shuttle to airport if you need it.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on the back side
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We began an Alaska tour with a one night stay here. We were very pleasantly surprised as this was a "remodeled-updated" hotel. Someone has invested a lot to upgrade. The room was beautiful, all new bath and room décor. Had a bite at the bar, and it was served quickly and very tasty. Breakfast was excellent! I would definitely recommend staying here. Also convenient to local ground transportation as well as the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at the crown plaza the night before our flight. It is a short walk to the airport or light link rail to downtown. They also have an airport shuttle. This hotel was clean and comfortable. The beds were good. I loved the new contemporary design. It was quiet and I had a good nights sleep. We ate in the restaurant. It was good and priced as other hotel restaurants. I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Beautiful clean very modern rooms for the money. Ideal location at the airport and can walk one block to catch the rail to downtown Seattle and save the $40 taxi fare. They stored our bags as we had an early arrival in a secure location and good transportation to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family