“helpful friendly staff”

Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed December 6, 2010

When we arrived they did not have our booking through a booking agency, and were full, but they conjured up two rooms at our booked price. The room was neat and clean and walking distance from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peter S
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Thank you so much for your review. We try our very best to ensure all guests are taken care of. I am so happy that we were able to accommodate you and your family. Next time you are with us, be sure to try our Complimentary 24 Hour Shuttle to and from Sea-Tac Airport. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to seeing you and your family next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 3, 2010

We spent the night there so we could catch an early flight out of SeaTac. The room was clean and spacious. It was unusally cold for Seattle so it took a while for the room to warm up. Really need a coffee pot in the room. The coffee downstairs was very weak. Other than that, we had a nice, hot shower and the shuttle bus was even early so we didn't have to wait for a ride. Yes, we would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are so happy that you were able to use our Complimentary Shuttle and that you enjoyed your room during your stay. We wanted to let you know that on your next stay you will be able to enjoy our In-Room Coffee Program we are currently rolling out and also our new Lobby Coffee Program which we started December 1, 2010. Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy the changes we have made on your next stay.

Reviewed November 26, 2010

We arrived after midnight due to a snow storm. When we walked in the door we were welcomed with " are we glad to see you two, we thought you were stuck out there".
A room was held for us despite the fact that there was not a room to be found in Seattle for that night.
Check-in was quick.
We stayed here the night before our trip to Fort Lauderdale and they parked our car for 2 weeks. Next morning our car was ready to go.
We will definitely stay here again next May.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

We were so happy you had made it safely in that horrible weather Seattle experienced. We strive to ensure each and every guest enjoys their stay while with us. We are excited to hear that you found our Park & Fly program so convenient. We look forward to seeing you and your family in May before your next vacation.

Reviewed November 18, 2010

We have stayed in this hotel twice when we've had early morning flights from SEA TAC. Our room was clean and comfortable each time. The location is convenient -- a few blocks walk from the Light Rail station. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service to the airport was great. My only negative comment concerns the lack of a coffee maker in the room. We would have appreciated having one, since the coffee in the lobby is too weak for our taste. Overall a positive experience.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to use our Free Airport Shuttle to Seatac and that you found the Light Rail convenient. I will make sure to pass along your positive comments to my team as they love as much as I do hearing back from our guests. I also wanted to share some great news with you. We are installing coffee pots in each guest room for your enjoyment! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Sea-Tac area.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

Read a few negative comments abnout this hotle but couldn't resist the value and I'm happy I chose it. It is an older hotel but they have redone all the rooms and the hallways. The rooms are huge by comparrison and hallways nice and wide and well lit. Parked my car for 10 days and you get to park it yourself and keep the keys. The front desk staff were very welcoming and my room was exactly what I had reserved. A lot of the rooms have their own balconies which was very nice. My two room had a microwave and small frodge. I noticed no coffee pot but they have informed me that the coffee pots have arrived! Yhe hotel is so close to the airport so you might hear air traffic but I simply put on the inroom fan and it was sufficient to drown out any noise. The shuttle was quick both coming and going. I arrived late on my return flight and although I did not have a reservation for my return, they were more than accommidating me in the room I needed. All in all I will recommend this hotel to my friends as it is a safe, clean and very comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank hallidaydm
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2010

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay! I am glad that you found our Park & Fly package as well as our 24 hour complimentary shuttle so convenient. I will be sure to share all our your comments with my team as we all strive to ensure all guests have as an enjoyable stay as you did! We look forward to seeing you and your family and friends when you make your next trip to the Seattle Area!

Reviewed October 25, 2010

It was very nice to stay at Red Roof hotel at Seatac in Seattle.
Good service,big and clean rooms,close to restaurants and to the airport,and the shuttle
bus was very fast to come when we called.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am so happy that we were just what you needed while you were in Seattle and that you found our complimentary airport shuttle easy and convenient. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team! Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you next time you are in the Seattle area.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Looking for a hotel close to SeaTac airport, after seeing a Seahawks Game. Staff was friendly and inviting. Room was clean and comfortable - nothing fancy. TV and A/C worked fine. There's alot of worries these days about bedbugs. I checked my room out COMPLETELY, looking in small spaces / under sheets and matresses. The room was clean and I felt okay sleeping here. Of the several hotels in the SeaTac airport area, for the price - I would recommend this one and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! We love to hear positive experiences from our guests. We hope to see you next time you are in the Seattle Area! Again, Thank you for your review!