“Had a great stay!”

Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
California
“Had a great stay!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My room was large, comfortable and very clean. Free WiFi, Micro/fridge in room, coffee, hairdryer and bath supplies help keep my packing to a minimum, YEA! Beds were OK but I'm used to a pillow top. Staff was friendly and shuttle was great. I used it to get to airport to take another shuttle to get a rental car (a very short trip) and again to get back to hotel when I returned the rental. Walked to Denneys for breakfast as was close as is the Light Rail into downtown to connect to both the seattle bus system and Amtrak. I do sort of wished for more than coffee and tea in Lobby. They seem to have room for a few continental breakfast items and the parking fee is a bummer but they made sure I didn't get charged for more days than I did park overnight or the safe fee. I dropped my travel plans in the lobby and when I returned they had them as soon as walked in the door (they tried to call the shuttle driver but I had already got off, it's a short trip). If I need to stay overnight at this airport again I will certainly stay here. I'm a bargin shopper and a no frills traveler but want clean, comfortable and safe. This hotel was close to top of my list of places I've stayed. A small bite with morning coffee/tea would have made this to the very top.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Great! It is awesome to hear that we are one of the top places on your list that you've stayed. We prefer to be best above anyone else but it doesn't just happen that easily. But, when we have staff members that are willing to go the extra mile like they did with your travel plans sure helps us get closer to the top. We are all about providing excellent service to our guests. We also plan on making some improvements in 2013 that our guests will enjoy so we look forward to having you as our guest again. Have a wonderful new year.

206-248-0901

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Like the others have said, basic inexpensive hotel/motel to overnight in for airport travel. Free shuttle convenient but we didn't use this time. Reno was about 3 years previously and rooms are still clean and basic. Some mtce cud be done on rear elevator. Found the rooms very noisey. Seems like every bit of sound from the hallways, outside, etc. but for a quick overnight stay it is ok. Friendly staff. Few restaurants nearby. Tried the Ginger Palace next door at the Ramada .... good food!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us during the holiday seasons and sharing your experience with us. Our location to the airport along with our free shuttle has been convenient for our guests who have stayed with us. There are some restaurants that are nearby the hotel within minutes of walking but if you walk a little further there more. A lot of our guests have enjoyed Ginger Palace. They stay with us because our prices are reasonable and they go out have a great meal. For a good night's rest and a quick stay, I am glad that we were able to accommodate you. Thank you again and have a happy new year.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This hotel has been upgraded somewhat, it has been a few years since I stayed here, and they have done some renovations to the rooms. Comfortable bed, small pillows, flat screen TV, limited channels, clean bathroom, no amenities except some shampoo. Free wifi is also offerred. They have no business center and no complimentary computer, they can hook your laptop up to their printer if you want to print out boarding passes. They offer complimentary airport shuttle, and are just minutes away from the airport. Staff is friendly and helpful. There is a bus stop right outside the door if you wish to connect to the Light Rail to Seattle. Not much in the way of restaurants in the area, if you are on a budget then I guess the Denny's about a block away will do in a pinch, other wise about a 15 minute walk will take you to the 13Coins, expensive and decent food.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor otherwise you are going to hear people above you walking around, thin carpet i...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. This property did go through renovation in the past and we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our services. There are many projects lined up for our maintenance to improve our interior and exterior. I am sorry that our business center was not available during your stay. We are in the process of getting a new computer to replace the one that went bad. We don't have all the bells and whistles but, what we do have is a good affordable price, great awesome staff that makes you feel at home or even in a 5 star hotel and your bare essentials such as irons, hair dryers, flat screen TV, clean room and a bed to lay your head down to get a good night's sleep. Once again, thank you for staying with us and have a happy rest of 2012.

206-248-0901

Travelers are raving about these SeaTac hotels

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I always stay here when I visit Seattle....the staff (primarily Tanea and Beatriz who I usually deal with) are very helpful and informative when it comes to local attractions. The place is so close to the airport and its right next to the train into the city which is my favorite part about it! It's close to many great dining experiences and a huge mall. I can't stress enough though how helpful the staff is. I went to the local mall and bought a bunch of new clothes because there were so many more stores than I have where I live in Vermont and Tanea helped me out by giving me a piece of luggage to take home with me! Who does that!? Anyway....there's no breakfast or anything but if you're like me you'd rather go get breakfast so where other than a hotel. There is however plenty of free coffee and that's huge for me!!! All in all....I've been to Seattle a handful of times and I always stay here. It's affordable and close to the train into the city which is a very short ride and best of all, the staff is A+ and that's the most important thing to me. Customer service.

Stayed July 2012
Great job Tanea and Beatriz. Keep up the great work. The staff here does provide excellent customer service and I am grateful to have them. I know you guys are reading this so I want to thank you everyone for your hard work. Our location does make it convenient for our guests. There's the light rail, bus stop, restaurants, the mall and many other places. Thank you for being a devoted guest at our establishment. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great rest of 2012.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I recently visited the Red Roof Inn in Seattle. I can't say enough wonderful things about the pleasant experience I had there. I would especially like to commend a couple of very kind young ladies. Brianna provided the best customer service I'd ever enjoyed. Her smile and bubbly personality made me feel so welcome. Even when she was busy, she took the time to acknowledge me and assure me that she'd be right with me. Christine was also great. She took the time to direct me to great places to eat and she was always kind. The hotel was great. The room was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. The location was perfect. I had an amazing stay and it' my pleasure to recommend this hotel to everyone I know! A+++ Will definitely stay here again whenever I come back in town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
The staff here are amazing. Kudos to Brianna and Christine. I thank you and the guests thank you for your wonderful service. Kudos to the rest of the staff because they are great as well. We work as a team and the front desk, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance staff are the backbone of our operation and service. I am grateful for all of them for making your experience with us a great one. We have a great location, right on the main intersection to the airport and to any restaurants in the area. Our bells and whistles are our staff. Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your feedback as it will be an encouragement to our staff. Have a wonderful holiday and we hope to see you again in the future.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I live in the Seattle suburbs and would normally not stay at a SeaTac hotel, but an ice storm was forecast for the night before I had an early morning flight. So I went to the airport the night before and stayed at the Red Roof because it was near the airport, with shuttle service to the airport, and the cost was low. It is no frills, but was what I needed. Room was clean and adequate. Wall mounted heater/AC unit which was a bit noisy but typical for this style of hotel. Front desk and shuttle service was good. Price was low. Several restaurants nearby. Only complaint is that they allow pets and someone down the hall had a dog that barked and barked. Very annoying.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I hope you had a wonderful flight. Thank you for staying with us. It is always a good idea to plan ahead to ensure you don't miss your flight due to weather. I will be sure to let the front desk staff know that you were happy with their service during your stay. The heater in our rooms should not be that noisy in the room. I will have our maintenance person check the rooms to see if any heaters are going bad. One of the benefits of our hotel is that we are pet friendly. It brings peace and comfort to their minds while travelling because they can bring their well-behaved pet along with them. I am sorry to hear that there was a dog barking continuously. I understand that it can be annoying and we will do our best to remind our guests of our pet policy. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we wish you a happy holiday.

Wayland, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I arrived very late in the early morning hours from a day of delayed flights. This hotel is confident to the airport and very economical. No frills but a very nice and accommodating staff. I do recommend this hotel for its location.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Steve S
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Our prices are reasonable and very economical. We may not have all the frills but our staff makes up for whatever we are lacking. We do provide all the necessary amenities such as hair dryer, in-room coffee makers, iron, ironing boards, free shuttle service to the airport, free wi-fi and many more. Unfortunately, we do not have a restaurant but there are a lot of restaurants within 1 mile from us. If the drivers are not too busy going back and forth to the airport they can drop you off at a nearby restaurant. Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your recommendation. Have a happy holidays.