“Super clean and cheap.”

Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Well worth the money. I didn't want to spend a lot but wanted to make sure I had a clean hotel. This is exactly what I wanted, a clean, simple, affordable hotel. I only stayed one night but wouldn't have had any problem staying longer. Comfortable beds, helpful staff, good parking. No breakfast but still worth it. Didn't take long to drive to from downtown Seattle but I was driving late at night and around noon so I don't know how long it takes during peak times/with traffic.

I booked through hotels.com and got the same room $20 cheaper than the rate the hotel gave me.

Room Tip: Book through hotels.com or expedia.com.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kristinananana
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. Our team is happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations and felt comfortable during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have hosted you during your stay in the Emerald city. We are happy to read such nice review regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and also the helpful service you experienced from our front desk team; this is what we strive to have each and every guest experience. We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Bed was not clean and the room had a weird smell. They didn't let us to open the window to get rid of smell.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about your experience with our hotel. We noticed that you encountered some issues that we truly apologize for and appreciate you bringing to our attention so we can ensure that future guests do not encounter these items. We have already passed this message on to our housekeeping team and would like to reassure you that your concerns are being addressed. We would like to extend an invitation to return so that you may see the improvements made since your departure.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

They all couldn't have been any nicer. Warm & welcoming. Hotel was within walking distance to the shuttle to downtown & the airport. Comfortable & clean. I'd recommend & stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience and for choosing our hotel to host you while in the Emerald city. We are happy to read such nice review regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and also the wonderful service you experienced from our front desk team; this is what we strive to have each and every guest experience. We are also happy that you were able to utilize the shuttle service to help you navigate through our wonderful city. Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to serving you again should you be traveling to our area in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

The staff was very helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were excellent. The motel is about 4 blocks from the Seattle Monorail which we utilized to get into Seattle. I enjoyed the 24 hour complimentary coffee in the lobby. I would stay here again. There is a Denny's restaurant 2 blocks away; that was about it for nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sas411

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel while traveling with your family to the Emerald city. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the cleanliness of your room and that your bed was comfortable. Our staff really does enjoy serving our guest especially those that serve our country. We are always proud to host our military and the discount is our way of saying thank you for your sacrifices for our country. The Monorail does make it easy for our guest to get to downtown Seattle without having to worry about parking or traffic and we are happy to hear that you found it convenient for you. We are happy to hear that you would return and we all look forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed here for one night prior to our flight back to the UK from Seattle and paid £40 ($64) for the night. The hotel is rather hard to find as there are just so many properties along International Blvd and with some major traffic as well you really do need to have eyes in the back of your heads.
Once found we parked easily and there were many spaces on this Friday teatime and we checked in with a very friendly member of the reception team who made us feel very welcome.

Our room was on the 2nd floor with an ATC view which was rather nice for the geek in me. We have stayed in Red Roof Inns before and although they are aimed at the budget market the rooms have often exceeded expecations and thankfully this was the same. Two nice queen beds and a very spacious room with great air conditioning and a well maintained if basic bathroom. Absolutely no issues with cleanliness either, it was pretty much the perfect airport hotel room.
We had to print off boarding passes for our next day flight and in reception there is a free to use internet terminal and printing comes out from behind reception. A nice touch I thought. There is also free hot drinks in the lift lobby area as well.

Overall I would highly recommend the Red Roof Inn to anybody wanting a cheap overnight stay near SeaTac. Sure there are better options with a bigger price tag but for one night it is difficult to find fault at all, and you are just minutes away from the airport terminal as well.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011

We are so happy that you made it back to the UK safely! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your unpacking to write such a detailed review on your stay. We are so happy that you were comfortable during your stay and that you found us to be the "Perfect Airport Hotel!" Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again should your worldly travels bring you to the Seattle area!

Reviewed July 8, 2011

I picked this hotel for its proximity to the airport and its shuttle service as I had to catch a 6am flight out the next morning due to a family emergency. I'm a retiree and money really matters so this was affordable for me.
I must admit, I wasn't expecting anything of quality for what I was paying but BIG surprise! This place was VERY nice! It's clean, had covered parking, nicely decorated and the clerk at the front desk was just wonderful with 4-Star attention to my arrival.
My room was non-smoking, very clean, quiet and had everything necessary. The coffee room downstairs got me started the next morning and the shuttle was on-time and very much appreciated.
I'd recommend the Red Roof to anyone looking for a nice hotel near SeaTac, not just folks like me on a budget. Any future flying I may do will be via a stay at the Red Roof.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are toward the back. Be sure to make a specific request.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank 58687Nick
redroof304, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2011

Nick - I am so happy that we were just what you needed during your family emergency. Thank you for the awesome review regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and also the wonderful service you experienced from our front desk team; this is what we strive to have each and every guest experience. Thank you for recommending us to others and we look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the SeaTac area.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

The staff at the Red Roof Inn when above and beyond service, I booked my room on the wrong date and was actually a no show and they just set me up with a room.

They gave me so much help with my day in Seattle!

Not the prettiest hotel in the world but the service is 5 star. Thanks for all the help.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay while with us. We always try to go above and beyond to help all of our guests with anything we can to make their stay perfect. It is always a pleasure to be able to help our guests plan their day in Seattle, allowing us to share our local knowledge and ensuring you get to see everything the Emerald City has to offer. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again next time your travels should bring you to our area.