All reviews usb ports the rental car center free parking fifth floor front desk hotel is clean hotel is beautiful shuttle service an early flight street noise great place to stay restaurants within walking distance shuttle runs flight home large room comfy bed seattle airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleased with the service and cleanliness of the new facility. Staff was nice and accomidating. The shuttle was great for our trip to the casino. The location is close to everything even the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear that you were very pleased with the care and accommodations you received during your stay with us! Thank you so much for sharing and we hope to care for you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent one night here to meet up with a son who was just passing through SeaTac airport on his way to Europe. I had made the reservation through the national reservations and that is where my troubles began.
It was impossible to do a direct phone reservation with this hotel which is frustrating to me because there can end up to be issues in communication. Which ended up happening.
I had talked to the national reservations person and ended up getting a AAA room rate. She told me if I had an AARP membership that I would be able to get the same rate plus get a late checkout of 2:00 PM the next day. I told her I could not find my AARP card and was told that if I did find it, I could get both the discount and the late checkout when I check into the hotel.
I was able to find my AARP card before arriving and was told at the front desk that I could not change how the reservation was made. The clerk added that if I wanted to get a late checkout I would have to request it the next morning and that it would only extend to 12:00 noon.
H-m-m-m??? Being able to directly book with this hotel would have cleared this up before my encounter with the front desk. I explained everything to the clerk and would not budge from his position. Hilton should get everyone on the same page!!!
As far as the facility goes, the room and facilities were clean and parking was safe and convenient. This is a fairly new property and it shows it!
I had issues with two aspects of my room. The first was noise. Being close to the airport and considering the age of this hotel, the noise within this room was unexpectedly loud. I could hear both airplane and road noise quite easily. I could also hear a phone conversion in the room above me. The walls and floors were clearly not insulated enough and the windows that were used were insufficient with regards to noise reduction.
The second issue was the bathroom door. We had three adults in the room. The bathroom door was a sliding-type (barn door) instead of a hinged door. The gaps in fitment made privacy an issue as the spacing between the sliding door and the wall was nearly an inch wide. Also, when we first got to the room and tried to use the bathroom it was impossible to keep the bathroom door closed as it would slide to the open position on it's own. Yikes!
We let the front desk know about this issue and theft dealt with it promptly. They ended up putting tape on the rail which keep the door from rolling open on its own. The bathroom door is a nice aesthetic feature, but impractical for one's privacy in a hotel room.

Room tip: Because of the noise, ask for a room that does not face 188th street (south side of the hotel) which is a major thoroughfare.
Date of stay: September 2019
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback about your experience. We apologize for the confusion regarding your reservation and all of the different information that you received. We will work with our team and work on providing the best information we can moving forward. We apologize that you experienced some noise that disturbed your rest and we actually do have earplugs for our guests that have more sensitive hearing, so please feel free to speak with our front desk about these for any future visits. Also, we understand your concerns about our bathroom barn doors and we have plans to improve these later this year to provide more privacy for our guests. We are very sorry that this stay did not go as smoothly as we would have hoped, but we would love another chance to care for you and provide you with the five-star experience we are known for!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent stay. We stayed here for one night to catch our cruise the next day. Room was clean. Shuttle service was very convenient, hotel is less than 10 minutes from airport. Overall would reccomend. Hotel is clean and updated.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MariselaD32

We are delighted to provide you with a great stay before your cruise! Thank you for taking the time to share about your clean accommodations and the convenience of our location and shuttle service! We hope to care for you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the time I made our reservations and called the hotel with questions, Vivian did an outstanding job in answering those questions and striving to insure the needs of our party. On the day of our arrival Taylen also tried to assist our needs. One of our party members required transportation for her electric wheelchair (scooter) and they really worked to accommodate those requirements, as well as the needs of her ailing husband.

In addition to this couple, I also obtained rooms for the other couple in our group that was also mildly handicapped. All were amazed at the meal service offered by the hotel. The service rendered on the evening of our arrival in spite of electrical malfunctions in the kitchen, and on the morning of our departure despite a sudden rush of guests at the same time such as I had never experienced previously at a Hilton Garden Inn. Kiaara came on scene and seemingly moved through the restaurant serving all at once with a motion of smoothness that was something to behold, and Chef Scott apologizing for the resulting problems even though far beyond his (or the staff's) control.

My wife and I were not only pleased with every facet of our stay, but the others in our hosted party were as well. This satisfaction also included the quality, cleanliness, and comfort of our rooms. This satisfaction would have also been true at a higher price but our stay was priced very reasonably!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your awesome review and support, Tim! We are thrilled to hear that you and some of the other guests in your party enjoyed great care from our staff and that you felt all of your needs were met! We appreciate you taking the time to share by name, many of the members of our staff that assisted you during your stay and that made a positive impact on your experience! We greatly enjoyed caring for you and we hope you will come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Within a mile and a half of the car rental return at Seatac. Excellent choice for a quiet overnight before our flight home. Bar service and limited food service is definitely a plus. Room has plenty of charging ports.

Date of stay: September 2019
ksocial, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are delighted to be a convenient and comfortable stop for you during your travels! Thank you for trusting us with your care and we hope to see you again soon!