“Pros and Cons for Park and Stay”

BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Canada
“Pros and Cons for Park and Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

We dropped off car to park for 7 nights and then return after late flight to stay one night. It served its purpose and was overall fine, however there are so many options in the area I'm not sure I'd come back here given their rate was on the higher end and it was farther than I thought.

Pros - great check in staff, quick, helpful and friendly both when dropping off car and checking in, keys were ready for us without further paper work, much appreciated as it was 1:30 am after long day of travel.
- room interior was nice, clean, comfortable beds;
- breakfast was great and eating area was large, like a regular restaurant; staff there very good

Cons - rude, unhelpful lady at check out (guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad)
- airport shuttle no longer their own but they contract out using Aeropark next to property - ie hard to gauge wait times both going and coming by BW staff (not really on demand in evening); allow at least 15 mins wait
- exterior and hallway like old motel
- our room faced main road = loud traffic; but we were there only one night so ok

Room Tip: Don't get room in front of hotel facing Intl Blvd, traffic noise quite loud even with AC on.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
wedgwood1, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have a lot of British Columbia and Washington State guests who utilize the parking package when they fly out of Seatac because of the affordability and convenience. Our decision to contract out shuttle service to Aeropark will provide us 3 shuttles during peak times and 2 shuttles during non-peak time, which decreases our pick-up times dramatically since we were only operating with 1 shuttle per day.

Please email us directly at reservatons@apexecutel.com for your next stay.

Nadeem Pirani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very clean, extremely helpful, friendly staff, great for the price. Breakfast provided was hot, on-time, and the staff went out of their way to be sure you were taken care of. You can't beat the cleanliness and service for the price!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel always provides excellent customer service. I have stayed here several times in the past few years, and I am always taken aback by how accommodating the staff is. Whether I need airport parking, directions, transportation, or advice on a downtown activity, the staff here is always eager to help me. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank slsroses
MPLS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was my third visit with them this year and I have always enjoyed this location due to its convenient location to light rail/airport. But most of all.....their willingness to "shuttle" you to local restaurants. As of 7/1/14, those days are over. New shuttle system=no fun. Only to and from airport/light rail. Otherwise, clean and pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank AngMutchHam
Temple Terrace, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

When we saw the exterior of this hotel, I was afraid that our stay would not be to my liking. The dated appearance of the lobby and the halls did nothing to change that feeling. The room, however, was large and clean and both the room and the bathroom seemed to be partially updated. The staff was very friendly and helpful and there is a restaurant off the lobby that is open for dinner (offering very average food off a small menu - think pizza and burgers). The rooms need better soundproofing; the bed was fine, but we did not sleep well. The shuttle service to the airport is by reservation and seemed to work very well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank simonthecellar
Hartford, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great room and accommodations. Clean. Breakfast is great! Did not get a chance to fitness room but pool is clean and indoors. Ideal stay to and from airport. They have a shuttle!! About 15 miles from downtown Seattle but traffic is terrible there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Big Sandy, Montana, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went to this hotel on 7/3/2014. I have a disability of both Bi-Polar 1 and severe anxiety. When they say they are not pet friendly they might as well say disabled not welcome without a big price. Saw on my receipt they charged me first for $25 pet fee(he said it wasn't a pet fee but a cleaning fee because you can't charge a pet fee. When I got my receipt it had my Charge of $111 and so e cents. Next thing I know I see a charge to my credit card of $130 plus another charge of $131? When I called the asst. Mgr he said my dog pee in the room and left a flee infestation? It was for cleaning. My dog hasn't pee in a room for over 4 years since she was trained and we were in the room the whole time except the next morning after my wife took her out potty and went to breakfast. I called the asst. magr and he said what is your disability? Told him is was emotional support(I haven't had to deal with this in 2 years and had just had foot surgery and was on oain meds. After I looked thru my dogs paperwork I actually have her for Bi-polar and anxiety so we went back to the hotel for a meeting with this Asst. Mgr. Taped the conversation and told him I made a mistake as to my condition and asked him if he knew what Bi-Polar was? He wouldn't answer the question. 3 different times I tried to get him to read while being video tape what my actually disorder was. He wouldn't read it every time we asked. We asked to videotape the room where he said the dog had pee and left this flea infestation and he declined us access!
Still have a charge to my credit card for $130 and going to see what other options we have as this is the lowest of discrimination to take advantage of the handicapped in such a deceitful manner

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple