“Pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Friendswood, Texas
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Last minute stay. Only planned on staying one night but between the morning breakfast and the dependable shuttle service we will recommend this hotel and will stay here again. We arrived on the midnight flight and this was the first hotel that answered so we booked only one night since the room rate was so much lower than what I had been researching from other hotels. The shuttle arrived very quickly at SEA. The next morning the breakfast totally surprised us with the quality and the variety. Then the shuttle took us pretty much anywhere we wanted to go and the staff was very helpful in giving directions for where we wanted to go. We ended up staying all 3 nights at BW and will very much be staying here for our next stay in the Seattle area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
wedgwood1, General Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your loyalty to Best Western and kind words about our hotel. We are a family friendly hotel that is always looking at finding the balance between price and value. As a General Manager I feel inspired when guests feel that value and high level of service throughout their stay. Please email us directly at reservations@apexecutel.com if you need help arranging a future stay.

Nadeem Pirani

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was picked up by a very nice Mercedes shuttle at Seattle Airport. Best customer service I ever had. Easy check-in! I would recommend this hotel to all. James N (shuttle driver) and Tom (front desk) provided excellent service. I am very pleased with my stay!! Definitely will come back again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our company is committed to serving our guests and finding ways to make it a memorable stay. We recently added the Mercedes Sprinter and now have two shuttles to help service our guests. I will share your comments with Tom and James, this positive encouragement will only help them get better.

Please email us directly at reservations@apexecutel to help you arrange your next visit.

Grafton, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Always dependable...timely shuttle, wide variety of breakfast items, and clean rooms. They will even shuttle you to your favorite eating place if it is a reasonable distance from the motel. We have used this motel 10 times without a hitch. Great connect in the Sea-Tac area!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate your loyalty to Best Western and kind words about our hotel. As a General Manager I feel inspired when repeat guests experience the same high level of service. We like to keep profiles of our repeat guests in our system that track where you would prefer to stay in the property, any additional amenities or other preferences. Please communicate with us on your next visit.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This is my second long-term stay at this location. I am very happy with the location for my business needs. I am very glad to have the great service of front desk personnel who are very friendly and efficient; and the great warm and hospitable service of Cecelia and crew in the breakfast room.
I would not hesitate to recommend this location to anyone interested in staying in the SeaTac area.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I feel inspired when repeat guests experience the same high level of service. If you are planning on staying at the property more frequently for business we can arrange a seasonal corporate rate, which allows for more rate stability. Please email me directly at nadeem@wwhmi.com if you would like to discuss.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Good Clean Hotel with good value. Used their parking for the airport and used the shuttle. Friendly and helpful staff. Positive experience. The hotel is older but the rooms were very clean. Great Breakfast and it opened early for those who are staying there before catching a early flight. The shuttle was quick and easy for leaving and returning. If you are using the airport this is an excellent hotel to stay at. All aspects of the stay were great and I will be using this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As a General Manager I feel proud when I hear that a guest felt "great value" throughout their stay. Our company exists to find ways of making your stay memorable . I will definitely share your feedback with our hotel staff, this positive encouragement will only help them get better.

Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed February 19, 2014

staff was excellent, but the internet was so slow, it fel tlike a 56k 1995 era modem, and flimsy construction on the building are def deal breaker, yuo can FEEL people walking in the rooms next to you and in front of your door. breakfast was ok and average.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not have a good stay. Our hotel is committed to ensuring every guest has a positive experience. We upgraded our internet service and download speeds average 30.77mbps and upload speed is 4.79mbps, so it is surprising that you had a bad experience. Please reach out the the front desk if this ever happens in the future and allow us the opportunity to resolve the problem.

Portland
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am disabled. What does "handicap accessible" mean to you? I know what it means in terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act. When made I reservations for the night of Feb. 15, I asked for an accessible room with a wheel-in shower. The first room we were given had, not a wheel-in shower, but a tub with no grab bars. No grab bars around the toilet either. We were given a second room that was a bit better but still had a six inch lip to get over and still, not a grab bar in the place. Heater was also very noisy. I would have given this place an even lower rating were it not for the wonderful staff, who appreciated the problem, were very kind and responsive, and doing the best they could. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
wedgwood1, General Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and my apologies for not getting a proper accessible rooms. We do have seven accessible rooms and we try to hold these rooms back for individuals that truly need the facilities. Can you please email me your contact information so I can discuss this matter with you further and understand what happened. My email address is nadeem@wwhmi.com