“Always so helpful!”

Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times. It's very close to the airport, has a great free breakfast, an understanding and helpful staff, a business center and exercise area, a super shuttle and a restaurant on site for dinner. Oh, and a pool. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone who might need to overnight in Seattle.

Room Tip: This hotel has two handicapped ground floor rooms which are good for wheelchairs,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FRED B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,382)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived early and the front desk clerk allowed me to check in around 11:00 am. When I arrived at my room, housekeeping was still cleaning and had a hand held black light that they were using to inspect each room. Although I questioned what I would find under a black light, I was pleased to know that the hotel cares enough to make sure that whatever it is, is gone by the time I arrived. The room was spacious and clean. Electrical outlets were ample and the amenities were exactly what I needed. I loved the fact that they had a full ironing board and not a half board I had to lay on the bed. I loved the use of a mini-fridge and microwave as well. A flat screen TV hung from the wall near the foot of the bed and perfectly located to sit in the great arm chair in my room and simply relax. The work station was a real work station and I didn't have to crawl around on my hands and knees to plug in my computer. Oh yea, and free Internet. The hotel is conveniently located just off the I-5 and literally minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International. A breakfast buffet is included in the price of the room and it was better than most hotel breakfasts I've had. As for the restaurant for other meals... well, it leaves a lot to be said. A one page piece of paper with over priced sandwiches, wraps and salads. You order from a counter and then have the food delivered to room or dine in the café. Either way, I was not impressed with the café after breakfast was over. Nonetheless, the hotel was a nice find and I would definitely stay here should I be in the Seattle area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel twice, 22 to 26 May and June 6. We went on vacation to see Seattle and then take an Alaskan cruise. On the 6th we stayed for the convenience of staying near the airport. The building is old and not a good impression when you arrive. The breakfast buffet is included in the room rate and is varied with a large dining room. The rooms are large, clean and remodeled. It has a 24-hour shuttle every half hour to the airport and if you ask the hotel, the shuttle can take you to restaurants and take the light rail train that goes to downtown Seattle.
This hotel is far away from all the attractions of Seattle. The only restaurant that is at walking distance from the hotel is an Ihop and the hotel's restaurant. Personnel is very attentive an you can call them to send the shuttle to go back to the hotel. The location is poor if you need to go to downtown but is good if you are on a business trip. The rate is value is great vs the service and commodities.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The breakfast buffet was super. The numerous selections, preparations, service. I would especially like to mention the service staff how friendly and courteous thy were. I complimented Ms. Mercedes Mora on the exceptional service she provided

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

and we plan on staying there again the next time we are in Seattle. We have always been met with pleasant and helpful folks there. Check in was quick and efficient with everything in order. The room was clean and comfortable. We were pleased to see Daryl again when he picked us up at the airport. He is always so helpful giving us good tips on how to get the most out of our trip to Seattle. With the hot breakfast of eggs, sausage, waffels, oatmeal and biscuits w/ gravy and the choices of yogurt and breads the value is hard to beat. We also enjoyed relaxing in the indoor hot tub and pool. Getting to the airport or to the light rail is easy with their free shuttle bus and they also have a partnership with a shuttle to get you in town or cruise terminal for a small charge. It's a great value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Just staying over night then taking the train to Vancouver, BC. We found the hotel clean and the staff friendly. Breakfast the next morning was very adequate with good selections. I being vegetarian was happy to have yogurt that was gelatin free and made in the Pacific Northwest.
Hotel was reasonably priced compared to downtown. There is also a lite rail train that takes you downtown to the train.
Darryl our driver took us to the rail and gave us the instructions we needed to get on and off the rail and Amtrack.
Pillows are always a problem at hotels but the pillows here were great.
Would definitely stay here again.

Improvements needed would be a door stop on bathroom door as door closes slightly and in the middle of the night you walk into it as the room is so dark. Or some kind of night light in the bathroom.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I love getting an AAA or AARP discount and a predictable hotel experience. I also like the
free wi-fi and ease to travel to reasonably close sights. The fact that the hotel has
a restaurant is a real plus and this hotel has the best breakfast selection of any Best Western
we've visited so far. We'll be back!

Room Tip: If you are driving and want to see some of the sights - like the Boeing Air Museum - DRIVE THERE a...
1  Thank Nevadatraveler1