“Nice Hotel”

Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Ranked #6 of 35 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We spent 2 nights here prior to our departure back to UK. We booked 2 rooms and we were given adjoining which was great as we could put the grandchildren to bed while we sat in the other room. Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was included and was plentiful and a reasonable choice. We were able to take advantage of the free shuttle to the rail link for Seattle and a phone call brought them back to collect us at night. We also used the free shuttle to SeaTac on departure for home. We also used the pool and spa pool. It is small, clean but functional. We found it to be reasonably priced and would have no hesitation in either visiting again or recommending.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Renee A
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Thanks for choosing us for your trip.

We're pleased to hear that you were able to take full advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. We're also glad that light rail helped make access to Seattle easy for you as well. You sound like you were able to enjoy the full run of the hotels amenities and hope that you were satisfied. Please keep us in mind should you fly out of Seatac again.

Best Western Airport Executel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,410)

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here on a trip south. Great parking rates and when combined with room the rate a very good deal. Elizabeth, the desk receptionist, and Daryl, one of the shuttle drivers, were an example of the excellent staff. When I came back to the lobby to ask a question over an hour after registering, Elizaberh addressed me by my name, a small but significant part of the tremendous service.. Unfortunately, upon our return we neglected to make a reservation and stayed at the nearby Sleep Inn. While the Sleep Inn was a reasonable stay but not up to the same standard in all qualities, except maybe the room rates. Great shuttle & breakfast!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your stay.

We're pleased to learn that Elizabeth and Darryl made positive impressions during your trip. We are also happy to learn that our complimentary airport shuttle and deluxe continental breakfast met your expectations as well. Please keep us in mind next time you're flying out of Seatac.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband had orientation at Boeing the morning of January 28th so we decided to stay the night at this Best Western so he would be closer to the Boeing plant. I am a front desk agent at a Best Western Plus hotel north of Seattle, so I'm pretty darn picky on where I stay and I have pretty high expectations. My general manager suggested I stay at the BW Airport Executel because he typically stays there when he has an early flight to catch on his many travels. He said he never had a problem. Upon arrival, Dale checked us in and was very cheerful and helpful. He helped us choose a great restaurant to have dinner at (If you're ever in SeaTac try Sharps Roast House!). We stayed in a single queen room and it was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows weren't too fluffy (I didn't wake up with a stiff neck, which is awesome!). I don't like heavy bedding and our bed had light bedding with an optional extra blanket in one of the dresser drawers. I was happy about that! I didn't get a chance to check breakfast out because we were going to meet a friend for breakfast elsewhere. Upon check out, Lena was polite and asked how my stay was. Oh, and here's an important note - even though this hotel is very close to the SeaTac airport, I didn't really even notice the jets flying above because I slept like a rock! Also, parking was plentiful. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Iloveridingharleys
WedgwoodHMI, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thanks for posting your review.

We're pleased that your stay worked out well for you. It is great to hear that Lena and Dale made positive impressions during your visit. We try to provide excellent service at a reasonable rate; we're happy that those individuals are helping to meet that goal. Please keep us in mind if you ever need to fly out of the Seatac.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I travel many times a year and I rarely find a hotel as pleasant as this one. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the food is delicious. I will stay here for all of my Seattle visits. I had a problem with Travelocity, who was very difficult to work with, and could not get anywhere with them. As a last ditch effort I spoke to the GM and shared my issue with Travelocity that was associated with my stay. Even though the problem had nothing to do with the Best Western the GM took care of the issue for me. I felt that was very stand-up for this company to resolve someone elses problem to help out their customer! THANK YOU - Airport Executel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thanks for sharing your experience with the community here on TripAdvisor.

We're pleased that you enjoyed the food and the hotel's amenities. We're sorry about your issues regarding the Travelocity booking; but it is satisfying to hear that we helped you resolve it. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times, and we always look forward to it. The people are very friendly, sympathetic and helpful.
The free shuttle service is excellent. In addition to service to the airport, they will take you to any of several neighborhood restaurants, and come back to get you when you call.
The free breakfast is spectacular, at least I hope it still is. I have not been there recently. I just wish there was a discount for when you don't get to have it, I.e. when you have to leave before 7 a.m.
Excellent buy.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GenevaShen
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thanks for continuing to choose our hotel.

We're pleased to hear that you've been able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. Our breakfast also opens up at 5:00AM; before that we have a grab and go breakfast as well. Hopefully you can still find time to grab a bite if you have to leave early. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were flying out of Sea Tac early in the morning and didn't want to have to get up at 4 in the morning to drive down from Vancouver. This hotel was a great find for me. It was close to the airport and I was able to park my car for a week for free in their lot. Free buffet breakfast had good variety . Room was good staff were good. Shuttle was good . Family of 4 .

Upon return shuttle pick up was good and James ( Ya James ) dropped us at our vehicle in the back lot . Home James . Thanks

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stuart A

Thanks for choosing us for your park and fly.

We're pleased to hear that James helped make your trip a little bit easier on you. We're glad that you found the time to enjoy our deluxe continental breakfast as well. Please keep us in mind next time you're flying out of Seatac.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I experienced a lay over in Seattle & was given a "distressed passenger" coupon from the airline. When I arrived at the hotel, I was not impressed with the exterior, but the folks on the inside were amazing! What customer service. From Dale at the front desk to James the shuttle driver & Rob at breakfast. I would go back on purpose next time...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dave r
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thanks for writing your review.

Sorry about the issues with your flight; but we're glad we got the opportunity to serve you. We're pleased that our staff made a positive impression. We try to provide outstanding service and we hope that it helped you through the layover. If you're ever in Seatac again keep us in mind.