WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great value, helpful staff, free shuttle, complimentary breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel

BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Keaau, Hawaii
“Great value, helpful staff, free shuttle, complimentary breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

Great service started with the shuttle driver. Offered us all kinds of information about the area and the hotel and gave us lots of help with our bags. Check-in was slow due to long line and only one employee, but employee was very helpful. Got a snack and a few drinks before the restaurant closed at 10:00pm.

For a Best Western, the room was nicely updated. Large granite bathroom countertop in the larger-than-expected bathroom, new furnishings, beds, and bedding inside, dare I say almost a Hiltonesque look to it. It had a private balcony overlooking a parking lot. Didn't use the balcony on the short "layover" stay but did verify the locks on the door worked well.

The complimentary all-you-can-eat breakfast was better than expected. Hot and cold food options, fresh fruit, cold and hot drinks. Was really surprised at the quality.

The only real "cons" I can think of was that there was really nothing of interest around the hotel. I asked the hotel if there was a convenience store nearby and was told it wasn't safe to walk there but they would be happy to give me a free ride. +1 for the free ride offer, -1 for the sketchy neighborhood. Another con was all the hallway noise. Both people talking were very loud and the room doors slammed very loud. Whenever somebody in the hallway came or left their room the door slammed loudly, waking us up. The only other negative was that the business center had no internet. I don't know if it was just "down" during my stay but I tried all 3 computers and none of them had internet.

The free return shuttle to the airport left right on time.

Every part of the hotel was clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the complimentary breakfast was great, and the rooms were nicely updated and decorated. This hotel has a great value and I would stay here again. I was treated like a valued customer throughout my stay by every employee. The hotel management has done a really good job ensuring a very high level of service, far beyond what you would expect at a "budget" hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terracore
WedgwoodHMI, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service at an affordable rate. It is our hope that the next time you stay in the Seatac area it'll be with us.

Best Western Airport Executel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Korean first
Yakima Valley, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

Hi and Thanks! A Grrreat stay, the only issue We had was in the Cafe, the Waitress/bartender Chris was Rude and very unpleasant, to not only us but the others in the room, for instance, I got up to go help other travelers in the hallway and she marched over and told me to "Go sit down and eat my food" I said I'm just trying to help these folks and She pointed at my seat and said GO.. We got our food and left the restaurant immediately. After 32 Years in the Boat business with 13 stores, I've learned a little about Customer Service, and one Bad Apple causes Many to "Not reach into the Basket". If she is working, we'll find another place3 to eat, rather than subject ourselves to more Punishment! I have never met her before and do Not know her. I have Nothing personal against her, I just thought I'd try and let You know it may be time for a review! She was "snapping at other patrons as well" Lynn at the Front desk and Both Your drivers got tips from Us, as well as housekeeping, they are both kind and attentive! A real plus for Your Property!
Blessings and Merry Christmas!!

Steven A Eason
Premier America
(360)489-5840

Room Tip: It feels like Home!! Just watch out for the Snapping Turtle in the Cafe' (Chris)
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Trail
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

We stayed here one night after a 2 weeks holiday in the Dominican. We left our car parked here for the 2 weeks and got a great rate. The hotel is very clean, the beds were comfortable and the service was great!! Breakfast the next morning was amazing...great variety, delicious food...my boys left full, and that is hard to do! The shuttle to and from the airport was efficient and the driver James was very friendly. If I ever fly out of Seattle again, this is my hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WedgwoodHMI, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2011
Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad that our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast was able to satisfy your family. We look forward to your next stay.

Best Western Airport executel
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

I got in late, but had an easy time checking in. I was very comfortable and slept well. The breakfast was good, not spectacular, but I didn't go away hungry or disappointed. I am in Seattle once a month for business and will definitely use the Executel again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Jon D
WedgwoodHMI, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Thanks for choosing our hotel. I'm glad to learn that check in was smooth, especially late at night. I hope your next stay will be just as pleasant.

Lewiston, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Our family frequents Seattle each year to watch the Seattle Mariners play and this is the hotel of choice for us. They have always been friendly, the rooms are comfortable, the pool is relaxing and is in a great set up and they serve and good breakfast (that's free).

The staff has never minded helping us tourist with directions of how to get somewhere and have been very accommodating when it has come to room requests. They also have a shuttle that will pick you up at the airport and also take you to wherever else you need to go to eat or catch another form of transporation to get into the city.

As long as they keep it up, they will keep being our place of choice to stay for our Seattle trips.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WedgwoodHMI, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor and thanks for continuing to choose us for your stays. I'm glad that you are able to take full advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. I hope your next stay will be equally enjoyable.

salem, oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

The Best Western near Seatac seemed like a good choice because I had to work at the airport but I was disappointed. The room was huge but terribly furnished, looked like stuff from Goodwill. The tiny TV was about a mile from the bed! The shower drain was mildewed. The continental breakfast was the only good feature. Service was adequate, nothing special.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank bexnate
First, thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always looking for ways to improve and your candid comments are a big part of making that happen. We're sorry that the furnishings didn't meet your standard. It is our hope that you will give us another chance if you are in the Seatac area.

Sedro Woolley, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have stayed at the Best Western Airport Executel before. Everyone is friendly and very professional. The rooms are always clean, quiet and comfortable. I have used the stay and park and have never had a bit of trouble. The shuttle is quick and when picking up your car, will deliver you right to your car. Never stayed for breakfast (always leave too early) but they have muffins and coffee prior to their breakfast. Drivers always help you with your luggage unlike some of the other shuttles.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank WoolleyLady
WedgwoodHMI, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Seattle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and continuing to choose our hotel. We take pride in offering great customer service and clean rooms at a reasonable rate. I hope that you'll continue to choose us for your park and fly needs.