See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Rehabbed older motel. The rooms are small, but clean. No amenities. The continental breakfast consists of a package of muffins. The staff is courteous and helpful. We stayed for a couple of nights enroute to Hawaii. Take the hotel shuttle to the airport and light rail from the airport downtown for sightseeing.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James B
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear James,

We are delighted to hear you had a good experience and stay at our property. Our goal is to provide clean comfortable inviting stay for our guests without breaking your budget :-)

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Especially when I do personal travel without my family, my hotel needs are very basic. I want a clean, quiet room and little else. I don't need - and consequently don't want to pay - for extra amenities. In that regard, was happy with this hotel and would use it again.

Room 118 had been recently painted (but no paint smell), so it had a nice clean look and feel. The bed was decent, and the bedding was nicely laundered. The carpet was a little worn, but clean. The bathroom was clean - no sign of mold or stains or anything disagreeable.

The room was smallish, the furniture dated, and the amenities were few but why would I care? I wasn't paying for more than that, so I consider my rent of 1 room for 1 night a fine contract between me and the Best Value Inn. I'd do it again.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms similar to 118, which had been recently painted
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed two nights during mid July, 2012. Prior to our stay I spent considerable time reading reviews. Like almost any motel, no matter the price, you will find good and negative comments. I am pleased to say that we were very surprised and appreciative of our room (212). Instead of a Queen, as advertised, we had a King bed. It was quite comfortable. The carpet was newer, the counter tops were clean and spacious enough. For the money, we were particularly surprised to find a recliner chair in the room. It was not the cleanest but okay. The noise from the airport and the busy street wasn't even bad. The windows and general room construction was fairly sound proof. No big problem. IHOP is within easy walking distance at 2 blocks North.

Minor negatives: Bathroom fan was very loud, No coffee in room and rarely available in the Office.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert B
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Robert - Thank you very much for your review of our Hotel. We are very glad to see you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to fit your needs and expectations. We will check into the fan noise you mentioned and get it fixed! We hope to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our Girl Scout troop had saved their money for the past several years to go on a special trip. We were heading to a cruise to Alaska and wanted to also spend a day in Seattle since none of us had never been in the area. We need a relative cheap but decent place to stay. This hotel fit into our plans well. The staff was friendly and helpful. Out room was nice - nothing special, but met our needs. We had to rely on the local buses and link rail to get around. The bus stop is just a little way down the road. The motel has a free shuttle from and to the airport which was easy to use, especially since we arrived at midnight.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank R0se1
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We are very pleased to see that you were happy with your stay at Seatac Americas Best Value Airport Inn. It was great to have your troop with us and we are happy we could accomodate in your budget and needs. We hope you have a great trip and see you again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We spent one night at this motel. The room was clean and comfortable. The shuttle picked us up from the airport and all staff members were friendly .Our room was quiet and the wifi worked ok. We also had a fridge in the room. The hotel is in a good location with plenty of fast food and restaurants nearby. We have stayed in a few different hotels in Seatac and this was the best so far.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple