Americas Best Value Airport Inn
$124
$201
$178
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$181
$180
$170
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We spent one night at this motel. The room was clean and comfortable. The shuttle picked us up from the airport and all staff members were friendly .Our room was quiet and the wifi worked ok. We also had a fridge in the room. The hotel is in a good location with plenty of fast food and restaurants nearby. We have stayed in a few different hotels in Seatac and this was the best so far.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank colinallister
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was headed to NYC for 4 days and drove down from Vancouver, BC to Seattle for my flight. I needed a room for one night, and a place to keep my car for the days I was away.

All in all, I was impressed with the motel. At a price as good as what they offer, you can't expect an amazing location or motel. I was extremely basic and rather outdated, however the room a good size and clean.

The staff was really nice. They were great when I got checked in, and recommended two places that were nearby for food. It will highlight that the area is very industrial and there isn't much around. When I asked for a recommendation on the nicest restaurant to have a sit down dinner, I was told the nicest place was the I-Hop up the street....

The airport shuttle was a nice feature. They employees were great at getting it booked for me, and they were right one time.

When I returned from NYC, my car was safe and sound (thank heavens), and you can't beat the price. I will mention that my front license plate was stolen over the weekend, and when I did look around I saw another car with the plate hanging from one screw that looked like it had survived an attempted theft.

All in all, it was a good experience, and the parking lot is well lit and much more secure looking than many of the other lots I'd seen.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Traveling_Tash
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I just got back from my Vacation and we used Americas best value inn for our airport parking. I must say these guys are great , they offer great customer service and great rates and are really on the ball .we will be using you guys again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jolene c
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed here one night before leaving to head back to Denver and has a fantastic experience. The rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable and the guy that check us in arranged everything after we told him we had to be at the airport at 5 a.m. Told us we needed to get to the shuttle by 4:30 and he would schedule a wake up call for 4 for us. It was nice to have him think of it all as we had a very long week. Andre is the younger kid that works the night shift and he is great as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kdcroy
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed one night at the ABVAI prior to taking an early morning flight. Check in was fast and efficient and the front desk clerk was most helpful and friendly. The room itself was very clean and although it wasn't overly soundproof we had no complaints. The shuttle to the airport was great, again very friendly staff. Used the shuttle on the return trip and were very impressed at how quickly they were there to pick us up. Overall this was a great hotel for a pre-flight stay and we would definately return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelwithkids95
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thank you for your comments! We are very glad to see you had a great overnight stay with our park and fly package and hope to see you again in the future.