See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have been staying here since Dec 4 2011.. I am a college student with limited funds so the price is right.. In the beginning everything was good except for being disturbed at night from loud voices coming from the walls and window.. Room appeared to be clean but after staying here all this time.. I kept having bites on my body. i did not understand where these bites were coming from. Finally it was brought to my attention these are dust mite bites. You cant see them you can only feel them. I complain to the staff and mangement the only way to kill them is to have the carpets steam clean which would only cost them about $40 max. I have paid them over $3000 and you cant steam clean the carpet to prevent me from getting bited. And I showed them the bites, no discount or anything...The housekeeping do not disinfect.

Room tip: Stay at sleep inn, Cost a little more but you get what you pay for...
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Heather J
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your trip. I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction.

We credit our success to providing good service at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we many continue to maintain our high standards.

I have read your issue, and as per our discussion I would like to have our maid service have access to the room as per schedule in the mean time i will look into needing any other service as necessary. Please feel free to stop by and discuss again as we are always open to feedback from our guests - thanks!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Room: Simple but clean.
Front Desk: Always pleasant and accommodating.
Shuttle: There is a free shuttle van to the airport.

My husband and I have stayed at this location on numerous occasions. For the price paid, a person will get simple and clean accommodations. This is a basic, budget inn, do not expect a Four Seasons Hotel stay for the price of a basic inn. It is right on International Blvd. and may be too noisy for some. As well, the bedding consists of sheets with a thin blanket and bedspread. If you are wanting more luxury, this is not the place for you.

We find great value in the Park and Fly option. For the price, a person gets one week of free parking for each night that you stay. There is also a free shuttle to the airport.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TamandTomAlberta

Dear Guest -

We appreciate your remarks and your continued patronge of our business. We try the best to balance great price and service as you have pointed out - We hope to see you again many times in the future.

Management

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The hotel itself is really more of a motel, which turned out to be good because the chemical smelling front desk (due to remodeling, so they say) was not part of the same building as the rooms. Our room was clean, smelled pretty neutral, no problems with any appliances/linens/upholstery/service; all you can ask for in a hotel most people go to for convenience sake and cheapo business trips (like us... okay so we're academics, even worse). The only bummer was the breakfast: they advertise pastries and other bakery items (I'm thinking those ultra sweet danishes, some white-bread or bagels with a toaster and some individual packets of butter, jelly, and cream-cheese), but it really turned out to be a small rack of 2 plastic packaged 410-calorie small muffins (blueberry and banana-walnut), washed down with Sunny Delight "orange juice." Definitely didn't get up for that the following morning when we knew better - would have rather gone to the iHop about 2 seconds away if we hadn't had to be in the city. Upside: coffee was hot and decently strong (powder creamer, though) and there was a microwave there in case you had anything else to heat up (like a better breakfast option you bring yourself). The hotel is about .5 miles from a Safeway (cheapest gas in town if you have a rental from the airport and need to fill up before returning), so you can always grab some fresh fruit and all sorts of decent food to put through the microwave. No fridges, though, so don't plan on getting anything that needs to be cold (unless you have a car and it's winter).

Didn't use the shuttle service, but the parking lot is quite large (even if you get back at 3am) because they really have two lots. Overall, it's an average place, and for how cheap it is, I think we would stay here again if we couldn't find another hotel with slightly better free breakfast options.

And, how could I forget: free internet in the rooms is fast - had zero problems getting on and staying on!

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Laurielle T
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Stayed here the night before our flight departure. Our room was at the end near International Blvd. so was a bit noisy and resulted in a less than restful sleep. The room looked a bit tired but at least it was clean. Beds were OK but only 2 thin pillows on the queen bed.
I was happy with the free 7 day parking in their fenced lot and with the airport shuttle service.
Because our flight left so early, the breakfast offered here wasn't an option.
If you need a bed and free parking for a 7 day trip this is probably your cheapest option.

Room tip: Don't take a room near the busy road.
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for your review of our property - we appreciate helping others decide on our location for being a great value service close to the airport for those with hotel and parking needs.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

i especially like the free airport shuttle.i would take it to the airport and catch the rail to where ever i wanted. ALL THE DRIVERS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. after my first shuttle, they would drop me directly off by the elevator to the rail instead of having me go all through the airport. room was adequate. only there to shower and sleep. front desk staff courteous as well. breakfast not much but dennys close by YUM !! WOULD DEFINATLY STAY THERE AGAIN....

Date of stay: April 2011