See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Stayed here the night before our flight departure. Our room was at the end near International Blvd. so was a bit noisy and resulted in a less than restful sleep. The room looked a bit tired but at least it was clean. Beds were OK but only 2 thin pillows on the queen bed.
I was happy with the free 7 day parking in their fenced lot and with the airport shuttle service.
Because our flight left so early, the breakfast offered here wasn't an option.
If you need a bed and free parking for a 7 day trip this is probably your cheapest option.

Room Tip: Don't take a room near the busy road.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
ABVISeatac, Manager at Americas Best Value Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for your review of our property - we appreciate helping others decide on our location for being a great value service close to the airport for those with hotel and parking needs.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

i especially like the free airport shuttle.i would take it to the airport and catch the rail to where ever i wanted. ALL THE DRIVERS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. after my first shuttle, they would drop me directly off by the elevator to the rail instead of having me go all through the airport. room was adequate. only there to shower and sleep. front desk staff courteous as well. breakfast not much but dennys close by YUM !! WOULD DEFINATLY STAY THERE AGAIN....

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank MSRGREER
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I read all the negative reviews on this hotel and still booked to stay, I am glad I did. This hotel is such fantastic value. The room was extremely clean and had new carpets. It was a hot day outside and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The matresses are comfortable and we slept well. The rooms are simple and what you expect for its star rating. The staff here are very good, better than some expensive hotels. They let us leave our bags at reception after checking out for a full day and were flexible on where their shuttle dropped off as we did not go all the way to the airport. The shuttle is FREE which was a surprise. The hotel is family owned and it is noticeable they take pride in this establishment. I would stay again and feel it deserves every star.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The hotel is immaculate and well run. Because I couldn't sleep close to the road one night, the receptionist very gladly gave me the only other smoking room in the back- an upgrade for no extra cost. I was also impressed by what seemed to be a very efficient and busy airport parking/shuttle service. Thank you America's Best Value Inn. I am an enthusiastic return customer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank oskyspal
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Booked this at the last minute as a jumping off point for a two-week trip. Had a friend drop us off, figured it would be easier to be close to the airport given our very early AM departure.

Almost asked to be driven to a different property when we arrived. This is in a pretty bad neighborhood. The front office smelt stale, but figured I would wait until I saw the room to make a final decision.

The room was on the smaller side, the appointments highly dated, and I have to question by the sheer age of the comforters, which immediately were placed on the floor, on how often they have been cleaned. Unlike a couple of other travelers, we found the bathroom to be spotless. I mean, surgery suite clean. Overall the room was clean, along with the linens. There was even soap and shampoo in the shower (yes, the bar is low) The towels on the other hand were tiny, worn out, and about as comfortable as sandpaper. The room was shockingly quiet, and the beds/pillows were comfortable.

We never got our wake up call, but being an experienced traveler I kind of expected that to be an act of purest optimism that we would, so we set our own alarm. The shuttle was modern, clean, and departed on time, the driver was nice.

If you're looking for a crash pad in the shadow of Sea-Tac Airport, you could actually do worse in the area. If you're looking for a place to stay during a visit then stay somewhere else then here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family