“Place to Crash for the night”
Review of Rodeway Inn SeaTac

Rodeway Inn SeaTac
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Probably the cheapest place near Seatac. Rooms are small but well appointed and clean. The hallways and lobby leave something to be desired, but the room is what counts in my book.

The park and sleep deal is perfect if you have the 6 am flight. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes and takes about 5 minutes to the terminal.

Airport pick up was prompt and with good service.

Not a place I would stay for a week, but for a night to crash and a place to park the car...its spot on.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theway962

Reviewed October 20, 2009

The fumes were so noxious that we could not stay. They would not refund nor offer to find us a room with their sister hotels.
The stairway carpet was poorly taped to the treads, a danger.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy222Seattle
Reviewed October 7, 2009

For a one night stop, close to the airport it was fine. At that price we hadn't expected much and had no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Holidaymaker7343Mk
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I was so happy with my stay at this hotel. The price I paid was beyond reasonable and the service I recieved from the staff was outstanding. I actually had a room booked elsewhere but after staying here anytime I am in the area this will be my place of choice. You get a lot of bang for your buck here and common courtesy doesn't cost a dime. This hotel staff really has its act together.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
5  Thank jsaff
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I stated at roadway inn last week on my stay in Seattle. The front desk gentlemen were very nice he was always so helpful. The room was very clean and I liked the flat screen TV in my bedroom.
I will stay at roadway inn next time I'm in Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank rosedewar
Reviewed August 21, 2009

It turnout satisfactoery for us. Room as clean and comfertable, the shuttle was on time, noproblem, will stay again

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Ravui
Reviewed July 30, 2009

What can I say? This place is the 7th ring of hell. AWFUL is the kindest thing I can say. Stale, former-smoking-kind of smell in the hallways, which they appear to try to mask with an abundance of cleaning products; dated, musty rooms; TV service that does not work--and they don't tell you!; apathetic front desk staff; I could go on forever.

The only good thing is the shuttle service is prompt.

Spend your money elsewhere--this is really a pit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AGsMom
Travelers also viewed these SeaTac hotels
Ramada Seatac Airport
1 mi away
Days Inn Seatac Airport
2 mi away
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Been to Rodeway Inn SeaTac? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn SeaTac

Address: 2930 S. 176th St., SeaTac, WA 98188-4002
Location: United States > Washington > SeaTac
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Price Range: $54 - $100 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn SeaTac 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn SeaTac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Seatac Hotel Seatac