Rodeway Inn SeaTac
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I was so happy with my stay at this hotel. The price I paid was beyond reasonable and the service I recieved from the staff was outstanding. I actually had a room booked elsewhere but after staying here anytime I am in the area this will be my place of choice. You get a lot of bang for your buck here and common courtesy doesn't cost a dime. This hotel staff really has its act together.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
5  Thank jsaff
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I stated at roadway inn last week on my stay in Seattle. The front desk gentlemen were very nice he was always so helpful. The room was very clean and I liked the flat screen TV in my bedroom.
I will stay at roadway inn next time I'm in Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank rosedewar
Reviewed August 21, 2009

It turnout satisfactoery for us. Room as clean and comfertable, the shuttle was on time, noproblem, will stay again

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Ravui
Reviewed July 30, 2009

What can I say? This place is the 7th ring of hell. AWFUL is the kindest thing I can say. Stale, former-smoking-kind of smell in the hallways, which they appear to try to mask with an abundance of cleaning products; dated, musty rooms; TV service that does not work--and they don't tell you!; apathetic front desk staff; I could go on forever.

The only good thing is the shuttle service is prompt.

Spend your money elsewhere--this is really a pit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AGsMom
Reviewed July 20, 2009

As we arrived on our late flight from SLC, we are walkin down that big stirp, seeing all those shiny, modern hotels, Marriot, Ramada, Holiday Inn, Radison, etc. Then, we get to the taxi area to get to our hotel, it was quite a bit away from the other ones, it was a small 2 story hotel. Then we go in. Pretty small lobby, messy doors, continental breakfast was Tea/Coffee. Then the halways were skinny, some stains, LOUD laundry. Then we get to our room, the best part about the hotel, clean, nice, soft, but the only problem is, we were on the 1st floor, so we had an awsome view of the Parking Lot. It was alot of fun staying here though. I dont think i would reccomend it though.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family