Rodeway Inn SeaTac
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed July 30, 2009

What can I say? This place is the 7th ring of hell. AWFUL is the kindest thing I can say. Stale, former-smoking-kind of smell in the hallways, which they appear to try to mask with an abundance of cleaning products; dated, musty rooms; TV service that does not work--and they don't tell you!; apathetic front desk staff; I could go on forever.

The only good thing is the shuttle service is prompt.

Spend your money elsewhere--this is really a pit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AGsMom

Reviewed July 20, 2009

As we arrived on our late flight from SLC, we are walkin down that big stirp, seeing all those shiny, modern hotels, Marriot, Ramada, Holiday Inn, Radison, etc. Then, we get to the taxi area to get to our hotel, it was quite a bit away from the other ones, it was a small 2 story hotel. Then we go in. Pretty small lobby, messy doors, continental breakfast was Tea/Coffee. Then the halways were skinny, some stains, LOUD laundry. Then we get to our room, the best part about the hotel, clean, nice, soft, but the only problem is, we were on the 1st floor, so we had an awsome view of the Parking Lot. It was alot of fun staying here though. I dont think i would reccomend it though.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank fishyguy52
Reviewed April 10, 2009

I was told I couldn't cancel my reservation, even if I didn't like the room. I needed WiFi, which they assured me was there and working, but could barely get signal in my room. I also couldn't use the door from outside, as the lock didn't work, so I had to go through the lobby each time, which smelled so strongly of disinfectant it made me feel ill. This place carries the Rodeway name but is an old, dilapidated hotel in need of serious remodeling and repairs. The photos show the disgusting nature. Despite contacting management, no adjustment was made for my stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank otch2be
Reviewed December 6, 2008

Words cannot express how pleased we were with our stay at this airport resort. Immediately after calling the concierge from the airport, we were whisked away in their private car. Upon arriving, we were amazed by the grand entryway that stood before us. Twenty-four hour coffee service and brochures for practically anything we might have wanted to do in Seattle made us feel quite welcome. Our host, who had great knowledge of the hotel’s services, quickly checked us in without letting himself be interrupted by a phone call.

After a short stroll through their opulent (and pleasant smelling) corridors, we arrived at our room; a simple yet elegant basement retreat. We slept well, only awoken twice by a group of gentlemen speaking loudly in Spanish, and another guest slamming his door.

The next morning, we were treated with a complementary breakfast fit for a king: coffee, vintage muffins, bagels, and aged cream cheese.

Sarcasm aside, I slept with one eye open in this place. Spend the extra $10 and stay at the Red Roof Inn a few doors down. I’ve stayed at a lot of budget motels and this one was among the worst.

Stayed: December 2008
2  Thank gadget1
Reviewed September 18, 2008

We arrived here around 9:30 at night, courtesy van picked us up at the airport. Lobby was small and not too nice. The lady at desk ok. Our room was small, sheets clean but woren, towels clean but woren. Hallways in much need of paint and cleaning. Room was not dirty but smelled of stale something, even tho it was non-smoking proably people had smoked there. We were happy to leave when the morning came.

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed July 21, 2008

This place is not bad at all for the money. Conveniently located right next to the airport. It is old and worn around the edges, but a clean and quiet hotel. A good value.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Yes, the hotel is old, but as I say you get what you pay for. I paid for a place to rest my head at night. I got exactly that. The room may have been old. The towels were pretty thin. However, the people who ran it were very nice. No problems at all with the hotel staff. No problems with the room. In all, a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)