Rodeway Inn SeaTac
$107
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$153
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$189
$162
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$143
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$119
$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$128
$125
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$173
$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Yes, I was travelling on a budget and looking for the cheapest motel I could find, but not this cheap. The photos on the Rodeway Inn website are misleading, it is not bright, there is no breakfast selection, and the reason the curtains are drawn is when you open them the people in the car park and neighbouring apartments get a clear view into your room (I was on the ground floor).
There were benefits though - it is right next to the airport and Metro line into Seattle so by staying here you get easy, cheap access into downtown Seattle and then a quick escape.

Room Tip: Probably best to stay on the airport facing side as you get no sunlight on the other
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Horrible! Paper thin towels, smelly room, baseboards off the wall, crummy mattress and who knows when the rug was last cleaned. I was never so glad to get out of a room! Would never recommend it....stay away!

Room Tip: None; don't think they had maids...judging from the bad smell in the room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My friend booked this hotel for a one night stay after a long day of travelling on the train and prior to a flight out of SEA. It was $55 +tax and fees for two double beds. It is within walking distance of the tram and the airport. Signage to get to the hotel can be confusing. If you're walking, follow the sign that says "Rodeway Inn" that points down a road. It's not just for cars.

The hotel is old. The lobby is tidy but not clean. At the end of January, cheap tinsel still hung from their ceiling. Staff are not rude but are not professional. Speak very casually, sometimes bored and do not give guests their full attention. There is a printer that is available only for boarding passes.

The boiler was broken when we stayed there so we could not take a hot shower. We were not informed of this on check-in and were told only management could do anything when brought to their attention the next morning. Management was not available. The heat in the room did not work which woke us up several times during the night. I have written to the company that manages their reservations and will update this review if any compensation is provided.

The room smelled bad - musty and off. Perhaps because they allow pets? There is no attention to detail. Paint job is awful. The towel rack was broken. There was mould everywhere in the shower. The toilet had a dirty seat. The t.v. remote would not work. The light did not work. The bathroom sink was dirty. The closet had a number of scuff marks and dents in the panelling. No evidence of bed bugs but there is a plastic covering over the mattress and part of it was blackened. The carpet did not look or feel clean. The door was difficult to shut properly. There was no continental breakfast. Only coffee and tea available.

We would have been better off camping - at least then we would have been prepared with sleeping bags.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Penelope N
Reviewed December 19, 2013

As a highly experienced international traveler, I'm surprised at how rarely I find reason to complain. I suspect that's primarily because I've learned that reasonable expectations and flexibility are the keys to a happy journey.

So, when I pay $50 a night for a room, I do not expect The Ritz Carleton. I do, however, expect a room in a decent state of care; hot water in the shower; minimal bathroom amenities including a decent bar of soap and small bottle of shampoo; a temperature control system that provides for a comfortable stay. I got none of these things on this visit.

I’m tempted to use the term “flea-bag,” but that would be unnecessarily insulting. To fleas.

What I needed was a simple bed to rest for a few hours between late-night connections after a grueling, 26-hour day of international travel. I did not need to find only ice water in the shower at 3 a.m. or shiver in a room better equipped to hang meat, with a wall heater imported from Stalin-era Yakutsk. Nor did I have the time or inclination to get dressed, locate the lone, Manager-cum-street-denizen nominally ‘in charge;’ request repairs or a room change…you get the picture.

Upon checkout, I got the obligatory "sorry 'bout that" and a suggestion to "speak with the manager tomorrow."

Rodeway. Wrong Way.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank reispr
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had stayed here before and it was ok for a low budget. I went back a week or 2 later after booking through priceline and they "renovated" with no postings online or in there building stating that the deposit amount has risen. Whether paying with card or cash they still require 100$ in cash and they wanted to run my card to pull the amount off, well i ended up spending the very last of my money on that room, they could have drawn my account into the negative but some how their system wont work that way. In the end i couldn't stay there and they refused me a refund. Considering the time i stayed before all this, my opinion was still the same. The people are rude, the service was horrible, the whole place smells, the room was smelly, dirty, stained, very old beds and sheets, hard location to find beings how they are in the parking lot of another hotel. This place was overall the worst hotel in the history of hotels!

Room Tip: Quality inn or Comfort inn are great places to stay with awesome service and you still get your choice points :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple