“A very nice stay”

Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff - gave lots of good advice about visiting Seattle. The shuttle service was great. I had rented a car, thinking I'd drive into Seattle. But one of the staff suggested having their shuttle take me and my kids to the light rail station and take that in, to avoid parking and traffic. Worked out so well I returned the rental and used their shuttle service exclusively. Room was very clean and comfortable. There is an IHOP right across the parking lot, but for breakfast it's almost not needed; the complimentary breakfast is quite good, much better than many hotels I've stayed at. Free wifi, access to computers and printers in the lobby, convenient to airport. The price was very affordable, and that makes this hotel an excellent value. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, and the shuttle drivers go way beyond in helping and delivering you to the place you need to be. There is an Ihop in the same parking lot which helped us as we arrived late. The rooms are spacious and the showers are lovely. The breakfast had a good assortment of food, something for everybody. This hotel is clean and is not far from the airport. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We arrived from the airport at almost midnight. The desk clerk was very helpful - great attitude, smiley. Don't remember her name but she was red haired w/glasses...
Room was clean w/comfortable queen beds. Nice large shower. View was poor, but we were only there to sleep.
Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Inn was very nice and the staff extremely friendly. The sink was in the room with little counter space. The toilet and shower were separate and I LOVED the shower...it bowed out to the back giving plenty of room to move and stretch without bumping your elbows. The bed was a bit hard but not too bad. Even though it is by the airport, the room was very quiet, didn't even hear the neighbors. There is an IHOP next door which was nice since we were tired and hungry when we arrived.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Close clean place to sleep before our flight the next day. We were able to reserve our spot on the shuttle to the airport when we checked in. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Make your own waffles at breakfast was nice! Would stay again.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The title pretty much says it. I was looking for a cheap room to tide me over from a flight from Hawaii until my flight to Boston the next morning. This was the next to last day of a twenty day trip to meet my newly minted grandson, and I didn't expect to be up for sleeping in the airport. I expected nothing better than a smelly, dirty room, dysfunctional plumbing and indifferent staff, such as one normally gets for a fifty dollar room. And at Seatac, the going rate seemed to be eighty to eighty-five dollars. At that price, I thought I could do better, and I did for an extra fifteen bucks.
Sleep Inn at Seatac is a wonder of the western world: it was less than 60 seconds after I hung up the phone at the airport pickup spot until the Sleep In van roared into sight. The driver was friendly and pleasant, and the trip to the hotel was about ten minutes, including another pickup stop. The check-in was just as it should be: initial the three circles and sign at the X. The room was down the hall, didn't smell at all, and was nicer than I expected for my hundred bucks.
There's a pancake house withing 50 feet of the front door and a 7/11 a couple of blocks up the street if you want a solitary beer. It's on a built up, commercial street, so there are other places to eat and drink in walking distance, I am sure.
If you're in Seattle or Tacoma and want clean and pleasant basic accommodation at the airport, I strongly recommend this low-priced gem.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel is older but very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have airport service 24 hours a day. They will also take you anywhere you want to go to eat or to the light rail if within a two mile radius. We especially appreciated the computers we could use in the lobby that printed. No charge for them or Internet service.

Room Tip: Rooms are all okay though some were a long way from the elevator. Those in the front had a better vi...