“Perfect for overnight stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport

Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Dartmouth, Canada
“Perfect for overnight stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had a layover in Seattle so wanted to stay close to airport. The other reviews were complimentary so decided on the Sleep Inn and was not disappointed. Basic, very clean accommodations and enough out at breakfast to get you on your way. Staff from free shuttle ride in to front desk very pleasant to talk to and could not be more helpful. There is a free shuttle to the mall that we did use and again no issues. I am a sound sleeper while my wife is less so and she said she could hear some early morning showers etc but as I slept right through that :) It had no impact on my sleep. My wife still said that for price, cleanliness and overnight stay we would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Joe M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed overnight before catching an early morning flight. The property is about a 10min shuttle bus ride from the airport. On arrival at SeaTac you use a courtesy phone to call for the bus. It took about 10/15 minutes to arrive. For the return journey in the morning we booked our slot on arrival at the front desk for the next morning. I think the bus goes every half an hour.

Breakfast is available from 4am - coffee, fruit and pastries.

We found this hotel to be very good value for money. The staff members we met were very helpful and friendly. The room itself is basic but adequate for an overnight stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vadid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

All of the reviews in trip advisor are correct. I had to overnight at a hotel near the SEATAC airport and selected the SleepInn based on the Trip Advisor recommendations. I had to leave the hotel at 0330 and the driver was there early. Plus, even though breakfast doesn't begin until 0400, when I checked out, breakfast was ready and I could get coffee and fruit before we left for the airport. The rooms were clean and the staff is great. I'll for sure stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Laurie M
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I got a great rate at this hotel for the night before my early morning flight, and it was very good for the price. The shuttle picked me up shortly after I called, and the front desk arranged for my shuttle trip the next morning at check-in. Room was not luxurious, but very comfortable and adequate for my one-night stay. Breakfast starts very early, which is important for early morning travelers, and it was nice to get my coffee fix and have a bowl of cereal before leaving for the airport (make-your-own waffles were available, too, but I preferred to get a little more sleep and have less breakfast time!). Only problem I had was that I had originally booked the hotel weeks before, then saw a better rate, so I cancelled my original reservation online and rebooked. When I arrived the hotel still had the original reservation plus my new one on file, but it was a simple matter for them to do the cancellation for the more expensive rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Clean, professional staff, and fantastic price. Great deal with the stay and Park. We have used before and always surprised on what a great place it is. Nothing fancy, just very functional. When you check in the front desk will put you on the Shuttle you need for the airport and call 10 minutes before if you are not downstairs. Very customer oriented.

Room Tip: Lower floors a little cooler
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank BucketList22_2512
Victoria, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I used this as an overnight as I was leaving on an early flight. The check in was very efficient and they took the room number and time for the shuttle. The breakfast was very good but the best thing was that it started at 4am. That was such a treat as I had to leave at for the airport 5. The room was nice. Having the IHop next door was nice as well since I didn't have to leave the area. I would definately make this my hotel of choice near the Seattle airport.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank mike6000
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I arrived at the airport much later than expected due to delays and was impressed with the prompt shuttle and the smiling faces that greeted me at the front desk. A wonderful end to a stressful day traveling. The hotel was clean, my room was comfortable, and I was extremely impressed. I'll for sure stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo