Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$153
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$129
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$158
$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$119
$196
$127
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$143
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$189
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$208
$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

1,457 results
All reviewsparking lotihop restauranttrailer parkroom was cleanwafflesseatac airportthe shuttle driverfree shuttlenext morningfree breakfastchoice hotelsan early flightlight railthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk staffrental car
Reviewed February 6, 2013

All of the reviews in trip advisor are correct. I had to overnight at a hotel near the SEATAC airport and selected the SleepInn based on the Trip Advisor recommendations. I had to leave the hotel at 0330 and the driver was there early. Plus, even though breakfast doesn't begin until 0400, when I checked out, breakfast was ready and I could get coffee and fruit before we left for the airport. The rooms were clean and the staff is great. I'll for sure stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I got a great rate at this hotel for the night before my early morning flight, and it was very good for the price. The shuttle picked me up shortly after I called, and the front desk arranged for my shuttle trip the next morning at check-in. Room was not luxurious, but very comfortable and adequate for my one-night stay. Breakfast starts very early, which is important for early morning travelers, and it was nice to get my coffee fix and have a bowl of cereal before leaving for the airport (make-your-own waffles were available, too, but I preferred to get a little more sleep and have less breakfast time!). Only problem I had was that I had originally booked the hotel weeks before, then saw a better rate, so I cancelled my original reservation online and rebooked. When I arrived the hotel still had the original reservation plus my new one on file, but it was a simple matter for them to do the cancellation for the more expensive rate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Clean, professional staff, and fantastic price. Great deal with the stay and Park. We have used before and always surprised on what a great place it is. Nothing fancy, just very functional. When you check in the front desk will put you on the Shuttle you need for the airport and call 10 minutes before if you are not downstairs. Very customer oriented.

Room Tip: Lower floors a little cooler
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BucketList22_2512
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I used this as an overnight as I was leaving on an early flight. The check in was very efficient and they took the room number and time for the shuttle. The breakfast was very good but the best thing was that it started at 4am. That was such a treat as I had to leave at for the airport 5. The room was nice. Having the IHop next door was nice as well since I didn't have to leave the area. I would definately make this my hotel of choice near the Seattle airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank mike6000
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I arrived at the airport much later than expected due to delays and was impressed with the prompt shuttle and the smiling faces that greeted me at the front desk. A wonderful end to a stressful day traveling. The hotel was clean, my room was comfortable, and I was extremely impressed. I'll for sure stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo