“Another great stay at Cedarbrook” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedarbrook Lodge

Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
GreenLeadersGold level
Sequim
“Another great stay at Cedarbrook”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We live in Sequim and stay at Cedarbrook when ever we fly out out of SeaTac which is quite frequently and never had an bad stay. This time our flight was cancelled and we had to stay another night. "K" at the front desk made sure we had a room for the extra night. "K" was great but so is everyone of the front desk - very professional..

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to warmly welcome our local, Pacific Northwest guests to our Lodge. We tend to provide ease of accommodations when flying out of SeaTac, especially for those on the West coast (Sequim).

I appreciate your great review and wonderful rating and will certainly be sure to share your kind comments with Kayausha ("K"). She was recently promoted into a supervisory role due to her authentic commitment to our guests - thank you for recognizing her contributions to your overall experience.

See you again soon!

Cedarbrook Lodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (504)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This little gem is in the middle of SeaTac. And if you know anything about this area, then you know you wouldn't think to find such a beautiful Northwest lodge like experience.

The staff is occomodating to your every need, the food is fantastic and the rates are so very reasonable.

I love this place. So when you see that it is in Seatac, but are looking for a "getaway" for business or personal reasons, don't rule this place out.

Room Tip: Ask for the "green" room rate if you don't care about clean fresh towels. It is bette...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful, heartfelt review and the great rating on TripAdvisor.

More so than your wonderful experience, please know that our entire team truly loves what they do - they truly embrace our guests and work very hard to create memorable experiences. Although you are local (relatively speaking - Wenatchee)...I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you often.

Tulsa, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Do NOT think of this establishment as another airport hotel...it is like comparing apples and oranges. It is a spa-like retreat with a relaxing and meditative spirit. The service is quietly efficient, including the room service, and the amenities are nice.
I included pictures of my room which was a basic King and it was beyond basic. :)
Keurig in room with Starbucks coffee, deep spa-like tub with nice Jasmine bath salts, soft pillows and firm mattress...heaven!
Parking was free if you Self-parked and Valet was $23. The self-parking was more than adequate and close to most rooms.
The restaurant looked and smelled amazing and was buzzing with a small crowd and was filling up fast when arrived around 730pm. The room service menu is identical to their Lounge menu and I decided to stay in my room and eat with my PJ's on! Antonio in room service did not hesitate in recommending the bacon cheeseburger and he was right...one of the best I've ever had! Thank you Antonio for prompt, excellent service!
I happened upon this hotel through Priceline Express Deals and got my room for $100...even if I can't get that deal next time, I will still be staying here!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and great rating on TripAdvisor!

While I am overwhelmingly grateful for your kind comments of us being an "unexpected delight" with our Resort/Spa like atmosphere.....I am happy to say, we are currently under construction - building our quintessentially Northwest Spa as I speak. By September, we will truly be a Resort/Spa destination.

I am happy you discovered us and look forward to you being our guest for many years to come. In addition, I will also share your accolades with Antonio - I know he will be modest in his response, but next time you are here you can express your kindness to him directly.

See you on your next visit!

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Chose Cedarbrook for one night stay in Seattle mid trip home to Calgary from Hawaii as it was in very close proximity to airport. Despite this, it's 18 acres are very naturally landscaped and you do not see or hear the big city around you. Lodge specific transportation to and from airport timely and comfortable.
Cedarbrook exceeded all expectations and we plan to include a few more nights on same trip next year just to enjoy the lodge and see more of Seattle.
For the price of the room you enjoy exceptional amenities including the nicest continental breakfast buffet we have experienced anywhere and an extremely comfortable floor lounge stocked with an array of complimentary healthy and not so healthy (hagen daz ice cream ) snack food.
Cleanliness is paramount with me and I could not have improved upon what I found.

Green Features: recyling bin in room, toiletries environmentally friendly, recycled product used for packaging laundry practices organized to avoid excess,
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Some guests have used "Wow!" to describe their experience. I use "Wow!" to explain your very nice review. Thank you!!!!

I do hope we have the opportunity to serve you many more times in the future.

I very much appreciate your time to post a review (with a great rating) on TripAdvisor.

See you soon!

Best regards,

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Place is about 5 minutes from SeaTac. Apparently is was some (former) bank's executive retreat - resold and now a hotel.
WOW IS IT NICE -
They even offer you 4 different types of pilows for your bed (even body pillows). Everything is in tip-top shape. Restaurant food was 4-star. Free breakfast was filling.

Snack bars on each floor with ice cream, chips, water, and candy (free).

A must-stay place. They are now adding a SPA.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am glad you felt the "WOW" effect!

We look forward to The Spa at Cedarbrook opening on or about September 1st....we will ensure we still have the great restaurant, wonderful breakfast and the fully stocked livingrooms (snacks and beverages; all complimentary) ready and waiting for you when you next visit.

Lynnwood, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary at Cedarbrook and loved every minute of it! The service, ambiance and food were amazing. I especially loved the Pillow Menu where they offered several different types of pillows you can try complimentary. Being pregnant, the body pillow helped me sleep wonderfully. And the complimentary snacks in each lodge...the Haagen Das ice cream was my favorite! We have told many friends about Cedarbrook and will definitely go back again.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank tera123456
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Guests,

A very happy (albeit belated) 5th Anniversary for the both of you. I am so happy that we were able to provide a memorable experience in which to celebrate your special occasion.

I truly hope we have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Regards,

Sequim
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Got back from a trip to California with a cold. Did not feel up to driving home so checked in at Cedarbrook. What a smart move on our part. Everything was wonderful. I felt like I was at a luxury resort...not in Seatac. The landscaping was gorgeous. Everyone treated us with kindness and made us feel so well taken care of. The rooms were beautiful. The continental breakfast was very classy and we were delighted with it. We left for home feeling well rested. I highly recommend staying here. This is the most luxurious hotel near the Seattle airport.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank ArdyceS
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am excited that we are your home away from home...or rather, your home on your way home.

Thank you for choosing Cedarbrook at the conclusion of your California vacation. We would always love to have as you as our guest pre or post trip.

I very much appreciate your kind words and the wonderful review you posted on TripAdvisor. Thank you.

See you soon!