$178
$124
$196
$149
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$181
$170
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
2,482 results
All reviewsice creamliving roomfree snacksyogurtcopperleaf restaurantpillow menusmoked salmonmalt ballscheese sticksbottled waterchocolate covered raisinspotato chipsseatac airportclose to the airportlounge areaminutes from the airportbeautiful property
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Cedarbrook Lodge. The person who picked us up from the airport was very friendly when we pulled into the resort five minutes later we were so surprised at how gorgeous it was we felt like we were in the wilderness . We checked in and the woman at the desk gave us apple cider which was delicious and made us feel so welcome. Our hotel room was perfect and we loved the free snacks they had. We ate dinner at the hotel and it was very good. The next morning we had the free breakfast my husband couldn't believe how great the breakfast was he particularly loved the smoked salmon. We only stayed 2 nights and then took the ferry over to to Victoria but I think we could have stayed all week it was beautiful and I felt like it was a good value.I loved that they had free shuttle that would take you to the light rail and airport. I recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Seattle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I love that you love Cedarbrook Lodge.

i truly hope you had a wonderful trip to Victoria and do hope you stay with us for longer than two nights when visiting the Emerald City in the future.

I am most appreciative of your taking the time to post a review of your stay on TripAdvisor and am grateful for your recommendation(s).

Reviewed July 1, 2013

And found the Cedarbrook Lodge! What a surprising way to in finish an eight day vacation in the Northwest! The property is gorgeous, feels like its off in the wilderness, yet it's five minutes to the airport. It was hard to believe all the perks the manager was telling me were included, and everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room was large, well appointed, and the bedding excellent.
Next trip I'll think of this hotel as a destination, not a conclusion... Great value and very comfortable!

Dear Guest,

When looking for an airport hotel for the conclusion of your vacation, I am excited that you found / discovered Cedarbrook. I truly hope we become your "destination" of choice when your future travel plans call for a return visit to the Pacific Northwest.

Thank you for your kind comments and for posting a review of your discovery on TripAdvisor.

Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Well hidden (even to Google maps) gem within minutes of SEATAC. Quiet setting, great food, efficient and friendly service - who knew! Former WaMu conference and training center converted to a hotel. Only improvement I would make is to augment the free continental breakfast with a full breakfast menu.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled you discovered our hidden oasis (even with the unreliability of Google maps). It is always wonderful to hear when a guest is "surprised" at what they found, when they found Cedarbrook Lodge.

Thank you for your great review, the five stars and for offering your comments/recommendations about augmenting our current Northwest inspired Continental Breakfast.

I do hope to see you again at the Lodge.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

From beginning to end wonderful surprises await! Like a beautiful room with great toiletries, pillows , towels, mattress. Like a second floor guest living room with dispensers of malted milk balls and chocolate covered raisins! Like a freeze offering ice cream! Like a gracious upgrade to our room. A wonderful experience!

Dear Guest,

Hearing (or rather, reading) a headline like "Best hotel experience ever" is music to my years. We are people serving people and our wonderful staff, in an authentic manner truly love doing what they do. While we may not always be perfect, they strive every day to exceed the expectations of our guests - and they truly love what they do.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at Cedarbrook Lodge for 4 nights to start our family vacation in Seattle. What a awesome hotel. The beds and pillows were amazing and the staff was wonderful. Free snacks 24 hours a day....Haagen-Dazs ice cream, yogurt, cheese sticks, fruit, chips, and candy.....what else would a family need. We used Cedarbrook's courtesy shuttle to the light rail link to get around an easy way to get around Seattle with no parking worries. I asked the staff at Cedarbrook for a taxi service, but because of our luggage I asked for something larger than a prius for a family of 4 and they recommended Abe Towncar Service for transportation to the city finish the last 3 days of our vacation in the center of Seattle. Abe the owner was awesome. Gave us a lot of information about the city, weather, and attractions.....I highly recommend CedarBrook Lodge.....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Scott O, General Manager at Cedarbrook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

First, please allow me to thank you for choosing Cedarbrook Lodge to start your vacation in the Emerald City. It certainly seemed like your experience was a great start.

Second, I truly appreciate you posting a review of your experience on TripAdvisor and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again. We will keep the Haagen Dazs cold...

My best,