Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
$194
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$211
$194
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$159
$176
$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$156
$218
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$173
$134
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

All reviewsrestaurant next doormaster parkpark and flyseattle airportroom was largesea tacan early flightfree shuttlebit datedan older hotelnext morningcomfortable bedsshuttle servicefront desk staffnight's sleepfree breakfastlight rail
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This hotel is far better than the "official" rating suggests. It is not new but it is clean and comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Gregory's Grill is good value and convenient. I use this hotel for "Park and Fly", and feel secure leaving my car with the Masterpark staff at the hotel entrance and knowing that it will be waiting for me at the hotel when I get back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Jennifer K, Sales Admin Associate at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to hear that your Park N' fly experience is memorable at our hotel. Our MasterPark staff is wonderful and guests can rest assured that their cars are cared for 24 hours a day. Gregory's Restaurant does have delicious menu items as well as Karaoke Wednesday - Saturday nights. We look forward to your next Park N' Fly stay with us.

Best Regards,

Melissa R, Sales Admin Associate

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We booked the hotel as part of a park and stay package. When we checked in and left our car we were told the shuttle to the airport runs continually so no need to call when you return. On our return we waited but no shuttle. When we called, we were told you had to call for the shuttle. Upon arrival we should have been suspicious when the front doors were blocked open by a fan. Seattle had experienced record heat so we didn't take note. When we arrived in our room it was stifling hot. No AC. The front desk indicated it was out in the entire hotel. It seems as though they might have mentioned it when we checked in. We were told the manager was "out buying fans". We had traveled for over 20 hours so we finally gave up on the fan and put out the "do not disturb" sign. About an hour later (1:00 am) we were awakened by someone who delivered a fan. The fan helped but it was still almost impossible to sleep.

At checkout, we expected an acknowledgement of the problem or maybe even an apology. Nothing was forthcoming. I later looked back at TripAdvisor reviews and noticed an HVAC problem for two weeks earlier. I would avoid this property. It is in desperate need of renovation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Golfchief
Jennifer K, Sales and Catering Assistant at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and review and please please please accept our apology for having been here during the complete failure of our air conditioning system! Our offices were just as hot as the guest rooms, so we know exactly what kind of heat you dealt with. We did our best to get fans to our guests and to make them aware of what was going on, but of course any situation like this won't always run smoothly. We are currently working on fixing our air conditioning so that no one has this kind of experience with us again.

Best,

Jennifer K
Sales and Catering Assistant

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is your average airport hotel. I think I got it at $60 a night, and I wouldn't pay much more than that honestly.

The decor was old and overall the hotel was just super depressing. It appears that they have tried to "freshen" it up a bit by adding a bunch granite in the bathroom, etc but the 70s thermostat gives it away.

I'm not sure if it's some trend in the past, or just something I've noticed with hotels of this caliber, but the room was giant. Honestly, I'd rather have a super small room that's really nice than a giant room that's just meh.

It is a little interesting to me because earlier in this trip we stayed at a Red Lion in downtown Seattle that was _much_ nicer than this one. I have to wonder how these hotels handle branding when it comes to the vastly different experiences you get at the same chain. Since this one was much cheaper than the downtown Seattle hotel I don't feel "cheated" or anything like that, it's just a warning to make sure you read the reviews before booking :)

I must say though, the free shuttle to and from the hotel was nice because we came into Seattle from Clipper on the light rail and the shuttle saved us from somehow crossing a freeway. I just called up the hotel and they sent the shuttle right over.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stayed over night to catch an early morning flight. I was staying at a Red Lion in Olympia. The bed and sleeping accommodations were great. The beds are a comfortable as any very good hotel. The rooms are small compared to Olympia, but for one night, I recommend highly. Only drawback is no complimentary breakfast, but there is a reasonably priced restaurant next door 50 feet from the front door with a lounge and bar within. I got a burger and beer on my evening arrival before sleeping. The shuttle to the airport was short with minimal wait. I was on the plane in less than 30 minutes. Priced right, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Price, it seems, is always indicative of quality these days. The Red Lions Inn is a very old hotel and is slowly falling apart. The rooms are barly holding together, some black mold in the showers, and matresses that might be as old as the hotel. Staff is overall friendly and helpful, and they try to do what they can. During my stay the outside temperature rose to 15C in the spring and the hotel decided to turn off the heat, so the nights where freezing! If you want a decent price and walking distance from the airport, then a night or two isnt bad, but then again, you might just catch a hold during the cold night when the heat stops working, and you could just ruin your trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Jennifer K, Sales Admin Associate at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take both positive and negative feedback very seriously. We are delighted to hear that your experience with our front desk staff was positive. Our property is an older building and has a bit of personality. Future renovations are on the horizon and we appreciate your comments and concerns. Red Lion Hotels sets a high standard for customer service and we are happy to hear the Front Desk staff met your expectations. Your concerns about room cleanliness have been addressed with our Housekeeping staff and I do apologize your stay was less than ideal. I do hope you will give our hotel another chance next time you are in the Seattle area.

Best Regards,