“Super convenient.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Vancouver, Canada
“Super convenient.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We spent one night at the red lion before catching our flight out of Seatac. We got a great rate for 1 night and 4 days of parking. There was also a free shuttle to and from the airport that ran every 15 minutes.
There is also a valet service available for a small extra cost, they bring your vehicle around and have it warmed up and ready to go when you get back to the hotel after your flight. Very nice in the cold!!

• 5 of 5 stars
Jennifer K, Sales and Catering Assistant at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us! We are definitely proud of offering our guests the Park N Fly packages to make traveling as easy as possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Polish first
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We spent two nights in this hotel and were VERY satisfied with the size of the room (approx 300 sq ft), cleanliness of the room and hotel, very comfortable king sized bed, small refrigerator and microwave (hidden in a cupboard), and very good TV. Wifi is free however there is no password on using the wifi so we chose not to connect. Registration was very easy and very nice and helpful receptionists. There is food available in a large cooler near the front desk. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel but we never ate there. Transportation to and from the hotel to the airport runs every 5-10 min. We will definitely stay here again due to the value. We DID NOT have any "incidental" charge on our room. Parking was $10 / night and that was one reason we decided to stay here since we had a car. Other hotels in the area charge $25/night parking.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a king sized bed and we had plenty of room. Room was quiet. We stayed two r...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Jennifer K, Sales and Catering Assistant at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for the lovely review, it's always great to hear when our guests have a great visit with us. We hope to see you on your next trip in Seattle!

Best,

Jennifer Kiefl
Sales and Catering Assistant
Ithaca, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We found the hotel to be clean; the bed was comfortable; the staff was friendly and efficient. I thought it was a great place to stay at a very good price and we will select this hotel the next time we are traveling through Seattle.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words about us, I'm glad you had a great stay with us. We look forward to your next visit through the Seattle area!

And Ithaca is Gorges! (I couldn't resist, I grew up in Syracuse and have been lucky enough to spend some time in Ithaca!)
Wenatchee, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wife and I both are very healthy but after 1 night there had sneezing attacks the next day. Pretty certain it was from dust mites in the pillows. Be careful with shower as hot is scalding. Won't return

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jennifer K, Sales and Catering Assistant at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
As someone who has super sensitive allergies myself, I want to apologize for the issues you had during your stay with us. We have never had a complaint like this, so I have asked our housekeeping and engineering staff to look into it, but our rooms usually get complimented for being clean and comfortable.

I'm sorry that your stay did not live up to expectations, but I do hope you give us a second chance!

Best,

Jennifer Kiefl
Sales and Catering Assistant
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good value across the street from SEA. Older hotel, but large clean rooms & comfy beds/pillows. Bad: only one elevator working made it take longer to get into and out of hotel. Also, this location charges you $40 for "incidentals" and I don't mean a temporary authorization, it's a true charge on your credit card and they refuse to refund the money for 45 days! Total BS! There is no minibar and they provide free internet so I can't understand why they would refuse to refund my money which amounted to over 50% of what I paid for the room! This policy disturbs me and I may not stay here again just for that reason.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I believe our finance department did reach out to you, but I wanted to just clarify a few things. We, as most hotels do, preauthorize a charge on credit cards for incoming guests. It is a $40 charge that is removed within 3-5 business days. It does not stay on credit cards for 45 days and it is a preauthorization only.

I apologize for any confusion, but we couldn't refund the $40 to your card because it was the preauthorization charge and not a "real" charge. I do hope that this clears things up because we do appreciate your business and do hope to see you soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed here after arriving on the ferry from BC in September. The free airport shuttle was quick and easy. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend for a quick night before a morning flight.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Juneau, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The staff was exceptional from the very beginning. I arrived early on the light rail from the airport and had an appt at 10:30am.. While I was thinking of just a hold of my baggage, I got an early check in and when I needed my taxi, staff was out flagging one for me immediately. Seriously! Everyone was helpful to my extent of what I needed help with...I travel to Seattle ALOT, so I know what I'm looking for...but even a late check out was no problem. As far as location, I finally realized how convenient this place is to all my destinations. And the bed was awesome. I didn't try the hotel restaurant or room service, but the Keurig coffee was a great start

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo