“Great place to stay in downtown”

Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #16 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The staff was exceptional from the very beginning. I arrived early on the light rail from the airport and had an appt at 10:30am.. While I was thinking of just a hold of my baggage, I got an early check in and when I needed my taxi, staff was out flagging one for me immediately. Seriously! Everyone was helpful to my extent of what I needed help with...I travel to Seattle ALOT, so I know what I'm looking for...but even a late check out was no problem. As far as location, I finally realized how convenient this place is to all my destinations. And the bed was awesome. I didn't try the hotel restaurant or room service, but the Keurig coffee was a great start

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Arrived mid-morning and MasterPark parked our car and shuttled us over to SeaTac. No wait. We were gone 5 nights and arrived back at SeaTac only to wait 5minutes for the MasterPark shuttle to deliver us back to the Red Lion to stay overnight (we used the ParkSleepFly.com service). We arrived at 11pm and immediately given our room keys and told check-out wasn't until noon. We were grateful. We were told an all you can eat buffet breakfast was available from 7-10am (Sunday) for $7.95/each. Our room was on the 3rd floor towards the back; initially the hallway smelled of an ashtray; again, grateful the room was clean and fresh. No smells. Our air worked great and we heard nothing; slept like babies until 10am (missed breakfast, but that was ok). We checked out and MasterPark had our car to us within 2 minutes of receiving our receipt. This was a VERY good experience for staying at the airport and I would do it again in a heart-beat. Clean rooms, great service!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed on recent business trip. Very convenient for the airport with its own shuttle available; you have to phone from the bus pick up point but that's OK. Room about average for this type of hotel, with nothing special. Internet access free but not very strong. Bar attached with food available which is good enough to fill a gap, but nothing to write home about. Short stop over give it a go.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed here before a flight home. After dropping off my rental car at the airport, the hotel shuttle quickly arrived after my call to the hotel. Check in went smoothly. The room was average but the convenience and smooth operation made it a great experience. The return trip to the airport to catch the flight home also went smoothly. Shuttles run constantly so there is little wait time. An added bonus was the restaurant next door that I could walk to. Great food and prices.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a great experience at this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. No noise and friendly staff. I really like that you can open the window instead of using the air conditioner. We would definitely stay at a Red Lion Hotel again.

Room Tip: Great shuttle service to airport.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We chose this Red Lion because it is on the same property as MasterPark Lot A and were very pleased with service they provide, including offering a coupon for parking. They offer a limited number of park-and-ride rooms and there wasn't one available for us, so the coupon was great. We had an early flight and the hotel staff was very accomodating. Our room was pretty basic, but comfortable and clean. We will definitely use this location again on any flights that cause us to need to spend the night before or after a trip.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hotel needs renovations. Air conditioning did not work properly. Bathroom is very small and not thoroughly cleaned. I would not stay at this particular Red Lion again. hotel was overpriced and poorly ventilated.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer K, Sales and Catering Assistant at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your recent visit with us. While negative reviews are not our normal, I do apologize for any issues you had with your hotel room while you were here. We are always looking for ways to make our hotel rooms more comfortable for our guests. I do hope you give us another chance to show you what we are all about!

Best,