“Excellent customer service, big clean rooms.”

Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
“Excellent customer service, big clean rooms.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great experience! My son and I stayed during a 10 hour layover. Very clean rooms, comfy beds, great employees, efficient shuttle service. Highly recommend for anyone seeking a safe place by the airport.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank AkMom3
Rachel K, Sales | Marketing at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I"m so pleased to hear that you had such a comfortable stay with us during your 10 hour layover. Think of us for your next Seattle-Tacoma Airport area visits. Warm regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Polish first
Chehalis, Washington
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Red Lion near the Sea-Tac airport is great place place for an overnight stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is super close to the airport and major conference centers in the Sea-Tac area. I stayed here to get away from the overpriced conference hotels and ended up spending less than half of their rates. Parking is not free, but it rarely is near an airport. Also, they have a great little restaurant and bar on site. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rachel K, Sales | Marketing at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your outstanding review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, as well as your visit to our restaurant Gregory's Bar & Grill. We appreciate your business, and hope we have the chance to serve you again!
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This hotel is easy to find, which is a feat in the Seattle area!! I had a king bed, fairly comfy, with the smallest bathroom I have had in a few years. Love the free wifi and the location. It would get four stars if it were a bit cleaner, and if the elevator didn't make an odd noise that reminded me of Dom Delouise trying to climb stairs... Kind of a wheezy groan. You should also understand that they charge $10 a day to park your car here. $14 for long term.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rachel K, Sales | Marketing at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm so pleased to hear you found us so easy to locate, and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary high speed WiFi. I've made notes of your experience in our elevator, and will be sure to share your experience with our Chief Engineer, whom will be addressing your concerns immediately. I wanted to point out that we were voted #1 cleanest hotel in our chain, so I'll be sure to bring your concerns to our next staff meeting to make sure we live up to this title. Your input is certainly appreciated by all of our associates and managers, and we hope to have the pleasure to serving you soon. Warmest regards!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was our second stay this year at this hotel. We stayed on Nov 26 on our way home from the Thanksgiving holiday. The lobby was clean and decorated with ornaments for Christmas and was very welcoming. We booked a King room again and were very pleased. The size is great and the room was very clean. The bed was good to sleep on and the small square pillows are very comfortable. Check in and out was quick & easy, the front desk staff was very nice. I would recommend this hotel very much. Price is very good and only about 1 block / 5 or 6 minute walk from the airport.

Room Tip: Check the rates early and often to get a good rate
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed our holiday decorations; our team works dilligently to be sure our lobby celebrates the holiday season. I sincerely thank you for your kind words, and hope to have the chance to visit us in the near future. Warmest regards for a fantastic holiday season!
Portland
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here one night and found the shuttle service and front desk staff to be helpful. The room had a fan and heat control which I put into use a midnight since it was cold in this room. It did warm up and the morning wake up call got me on the shuttle back to the airport on time. I returned and stayed two more nights. I liked the complimentary wifi and business center with printer- also there is a kiosk to check in to Alaska Air and print a boarding pass right in the entryway. The staff were friendly and the new club offers points and airline miles for your stay.
I would return here. Coffee and iron are in the room. TV channel selection is limited with no movies. Restaurant is a short walk and breakfast buffet is available at reduced price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Rachel K, Sales | Marketing at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, here at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport. It would be our pleasure to serve you again, and we hope you have the chance to visit us again in the near future.
friday harbor, wa
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Recently had to stay here, both on the beginning and end of a trip due to scheduling. This hotel came thru priceline, and my expectation was low.

The hotel staffis attentive, the bus drivers helpful and the rate for parking with a hotel stay are reasonable for a short stay. Tye room spacious and not too noisy considering the location of this hotel is directly across the entrance to Seatac.

My only complant is the towels are small and scratchy, and do not drink the water as the taste of chlorine is pervasive.

With this in mind, I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! I'm so pleased to hear you found our location, and service to be one to remember. Please think of us on your next visit to the Seattle Tacoma Airport area. Warmest regards!
Freeland, Washington, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can hardly tell you how much I enjoyed my stay, even though it was so brief. My first reaction to my room was amazement at how spacious, welcoming and abundantly equipped it was. I felt instantly at home. The furniture and bed were very comfortable, and it was a nice surprise to have the option of tea, as well as coffee. From the appliances to the choice of soaps and lotion to the extra touch of a comfortable bathrobe, all of it made me feel at ease. Although I have traveled extensively during my lifetime, I've always been a nervous traveller. With this stay, I had no worries. The main factors that lead me to choose your facility sight unseen were excellent value, 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle and easy availability of restaurants, food stores and other shopping for a person who did not have a car. Thanks for a truly enjoyable experience, and please know that I will be back and have already recommended you to my friends and professional acquaintances.

Room Tip: The rooms opposite the airport are very quiet!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Rachel K, Sales | Marketing at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts about our hotel. I am so pleased to hear you felt so comfortable, and at home during your stay with us. It is our absolute goal to make each and every guest as comfortable we possibly can. Again; we certainly appreciate your business, and the time you took to write this outstanding review. We hope to welcome you back again soon!