Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Radisson
Tripadvisor$131
Priceline
eDreams$131
1,574 results
All reviews coins restaurant light rail indoor pool airport flight seattle shuttle desk downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Rooms redone! Fabulous fresh and inviting. I had never been on the 6th floor so I called down to find out if all rooms had been remodeled and yes! Restaurant was great. Love the freshness, now the quality they care about good food.

1  Thank Jan T
Meander815068, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Hi Jan T!

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about your stay! We are delighted you had a good stay, and enjoyed the newly renovated rooms and restaurant service.

We love to share happy guest comments with our team members... If there is ever anything we can do to ensure your next stay is event better, we hope you will not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you again for choosing the Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Our return flight was canceled as a part of a the 737 Max 8 grounding and we had to find lodging for an extra night on our trip. Because we were traveling as a family, we needed/preferred a one bedroom suite and this hotel came up. At first I was very reluctant to book this hotel because of the many bad reviews but again because we really needed an airport shuttle and a one bedroom suite, we ended up booking it anyway. Granted we were there for less than 24 hours, we actually had a great experience from start to finish. I called a few hours in advance of our arrival and requested a crib for our room and it was already waiting in the room for us when we arrived. The room was remodeled and pleasant, check in was efficient, staff was helpful, and the airport shuttle was on time and easy. We had absolutely no complaints. I wanted to post this review in case someone is in the same situation. I wonder if some of the room complaints are for rooms that haven't yet been remodeled.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear jkuo23,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your recent stay. We are delighted you had a great stay, and we appreciate the care you exhibited in your selection. We take great pride in the service and attention our team provides to our guests, and while there have been the occasional difficult review over the past few months as we have completed rooms renovations, we really work hard to ensure that your experience is more the norm (and not the other way around!)

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you and your family back sometime soon,

Reviewed March 18, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Meander815068, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Reviewed March 18, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Even when I checked in, I didn’t even get any hospitality or a welcome. Maybe it’s because I booked on Priceline? I was SHOCKED by a 75$ pet fee most hotels charge $25 and at $50 tops I was informed this was due to allergies. I asked what housekeeping did to prevent allergic reactions and got no response. I was then informed I had to pay $22 to keep my vehicle parked in an open lot, with no security! I informed the front desk that other radisson hotels I’ve stayed at have only charged $25 for pet fees, and she waived the parking fee. I didn’t know where the elevator was, I received no clarification regarding the airport shuttle and when I called they hung up on my partner. The carpets in the hallways haven’t been vacuumed in weeks, left me wondering if the rooms have been cleaned at all either. The room was hot, and the A/C wouldn’t turn on. Will not ever consider this hotel again! Do yourself a favour book another hotel! Any other hotel, rudest staff ever!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are saddened to hear that we fell short of your expectations due to the multiple issues you have encountered such as the additional fees for the pet and parking, shuttle service, cleanliness of the carpet, condition of the room and amenity and the service you received from the hotel staff during your stay. Certainly, that is not the kind of experience we would like our valued guests to have. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience it has caused. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.