“It took me 15 minutes just to write this title”

Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“It took me 15 minutes just to write this title”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It's hard to imagine a higher-level chain hotel that does not provide decent internet, but this Radisson delivers one of the worst internet service ever.

It's a super convenient spot, a five minute walk from the airport. In fact, it's faster to walk than it is to wait for the shuttle. Check-in was fast. The room (518) was comfortable with a separate living room area. Two TVs. TV channel selection was OK, but not great.

Room service was fast and efficient and the food was decent. Gwen was a delightful and hard-working hotel employee.

I had a little difficulty falling asleep due to the airport noise, since the windows open directly toward the airport. You might be better off asking for a room that does not face the airport.

Breakfast in the morning was a comedy of errors. Two of us sat down and a third person joined us ten minutes afterwards. I ordered tea and a bagel with cream cheese. I got the tea but had to ask for a spoon twice. The bagel came without cream cheese. I has to ask three times for cream cheese. My colleagues were equally frustrated with the service.

Room Tip: Probably best to get a room away from the airport.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
We appreciate you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. As our Yes I Can! service is very important to us, it is great to see that you found Gwen delightful and enjoyed your room service experience. We regret to hear that the Internet and breakfast experience did not meet your expectations. We will be addressing your comments and concerns with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We arrived at the hotel around 1am after a week in California. The night clerk checked us in and I asked where I should park our car. She said we could park in hotel lot but that it was probably full and in that case we could park next door which would be approximately 20$. I ended up driving next door and talked to the night clerk and he let us park for free.It seemed that for only staying for a few hours that I shouldn't have to search for paid parking. I mentioned this to Mariah at the front desk as I was checking out. She managed to salvage a lousy night by offering us vouchers for breakfast in the restaurant. Kudos to her and Lisa our server for their help and friendliness. Otherwise the beds were comfy and location is great.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nolski24
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and are happy to see that Mariah and Lisa exceeded your expectations. We do apologize that you had concerns with parking and how it was handled by our team and can assure you that what you mentioned is not a normal experience. We hope to see you again soon!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night on a Priceline deal with friends after a day in Seattle & needed to be close to another next day event.

Roomy King Room- enjoyed the comfy bed with nice white linens, cozy comforter & large, long pillows. Room has some dated furniture but there has been some updating in carpeting, linens & nice bathroom- very interesting shower head! Everything was very clean.

This property is located directly across the street from Seatac International Airport so is the absolute perfect location even to walk to & from flights. With that said I only heard planes overhead twice so had a very peaceful sleep.

Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write about your Great Stay. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and found it to be peaceful and clean. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stay at this Radisson almost weekly and have done so for over 2 years. What initially drew me here was the convenience of being across the street from the airport. You couldn't ask to be closer and more accessible when flying into SEATAC. What has kept me coming back is the staff. They have continually upped the ante with service and accommodation for me time and again. I often need materials shipped to and from the hotel and they always are helpful and more than generous with their time and space. I've often been upgraded when they have the rooms available, and I am constantly given free breakfasts and drinks which makes being a constant traveler that much more bearable. I cannot say enough kind words about the staff. From the bartenders (which are always generous, funny and friendly), to the restaurant staff (who never hesitate to give me a cup of coffee to take to my room) to the desk personnel (upgrades and friendlier than some of my family) to the management (helpful beyond expectation). The Seattle Airport Radisson has my business for life and I keep coming back again and again. I highly recommend staying here if you are staying close to the airport or just a casual traveller to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a lakeside room. Less airport noise and quite a nice view to wake up to. Their double quee...
2 Thank Torin R
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for your taking the time to write about your many great experiences at our hotel. It is always our pleasure to be of service to you and we are so happy to hear that you find us to have the best service in town! As our team focuses daily to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service, it is great to see these wonderful words. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
british columbia
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel is pretty typical of what I've experienced when it comes to the Radisson chain. A mid-tier hotel with decor and upkeep that is looking somewhat dated, but is still quite serviceable.

Staff were very welcoming and pleasant, a tip for visitors would be to ask for a room at the rear of the hotel - front rooms face out on to a reasonably busy airport highway, and the older thin pane windows do not provide much in the way of soundproofing. Fixtures and toiletries were adequate, we had a good night's sleep which is what counts.

The big plus for us was the location of the hotel. From Sea-Tac airport It was barely a 5 or 6 minute walk to get from our baggage carousel to the front door of the hotel - turn right outside of arrivals, walk down the pathway and you are there. As we had an afternoon and the following morning spare, we used the excellent light rail to get into downtown Seattle. This involved a maybe 15 minute walk along International Boulevard to the airport rail terminus.

If I was passing through Sea-Tac and again found this hotel on an opaque booking site, I would be very happy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ikelmay
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you found our staff welcoming and pleasant and enjoyed our convenient location. We look forward to your next stay.
Deptford, New Jersey
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stay in the hotel whenever we travel to Seattle or Alaska, which has been a lot in the past two years. The hotel is extremely convenient (can even walk to it from the airport) and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. We highly recommend the restaurant; the wait staff is great and breakfast, lunch and dinner are equally good. The early-morning Starbucks coffee is a nice treat. If you need a place for your overnight layover or before or after your cruise, this is a great place to stay. Also provides easy access to downtown Seattle.

Room Tip: Go for the lakeside. The airport side can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy A
CarolynSFOM, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
We are so happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice when traveling through SeaTac! Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your great experience with our staff and while dining in the rbg Bar and Grill. We look forward to your next stay.
Potomac, MD, USA
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I had a room facing the back, away from road; it was quiet with pristine view (including whatever is the snow-capped mountain). Lobby well maintained and room very clean. The bath faucets were great, good water temp. and pressure maintained with an overhead shower that was truly a nifty design. My only gripe for this stay was a bad restaurant recommendation(13 Coins Restaurant in next building) by one of the front desk staff, where the food/wine is terrible. I wish instead I had eaten in the hotel restaurant or the one next door at the Red Lion's.

Room Tip: Backside (away from road) is great
1 Thank SanD1234567
Thank you for commenting on your comfortable stay at our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your quiet room and found your accommodations to your expectation. We do hope to see you again soon!