“Convenient to Airport and Downtown ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport

Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
New Haven, Connecticut
“Convenient to Airport and Downtown ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Certain features turn a hotel stay from a mediocre experience to a pleasure. This Radisson delivered for me. Comfortable bed, friendly staff, great shower head, decent in-room coffee, free wi-fi, and an alarm clock which doesn't require a PHD.

And it couldn't be more convenient. Quite literally across the street from the airport and a five minute walk to the light rail.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Ken,

Thank you for such positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are very excited to see that our location near the Seattle International Airport and the lightrail station were so convenient for you. It is also wonderful to hear that our team and guest amenities were able to provide such a pleasurable experience overall. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

John Holmes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I flew into Seattle and stayed at the Radisson in order to catch a flight out the next morning to Hawaii. The hotel is so close, we could've walked down the sidewalk after leaving the airport and been right there, however we utilized the complimentary shuttle; the driver was super nice. The front desk staff was very nice and made checking in easy. Our room was very clean and inviting, especially after a long day of traveling. The restaurant was closed,however we were able to order off of the restaurant menu in the lounge, the food was great (I had the clam chowder, he had chicken fingers); the bartender was super nice as well.

We would definitely stay again and recommend highly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Treva,

We are so happy to hear that after a long day of traveling you and your husband were able to take some time to relax here at our Radisson hotel and enjoy the food in our RBG Lounge. Guest satisfaction is our priority and we are thrilled to see that you were able to thouroughly enjoy yourselves. Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed 3 weeks ago and again today.This hotel delivers.An excellent location and easy for car rental collection etc.
Particular thanks to Theresa and John at reception.
We also highly recommend the restaurant for evening and breakfast meal.Only disappointment was we were unable to eat at restaurant on our departure day as it is closed 1330 to 1700.
Overall delighted with our stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Harriet,

Thank you for staying with us again! It was a pleasure having you back and we are thrilled to see that you had thouroughly enjoyed yourselves. It is also nice to see that our location and quality of dinning were pleasing you. I did notice your comments regarding our restaurant hours and I have forwarded these to the rest of our team. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again during your next trip to the area!

Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed here on occasion so that I do not have to scramble around on the days of my departing flights. As for the hotel itself, no complaints here. The place is clean, and my requests attended to almost immediately. They have a decent pool, although I almost never have the time to use it, and are pet friendly to those who are travelling with their fur babies.
That being said, on the morning of December 8th (Sunday) there was a woman in the lobby screaming obscenities that would have put a truck driver to shame. She was screaming at the van driver using the most cringe-inducing language I have ever heard. It made me extremely uncomfortable, and I felt her actions were totally beyond professional.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel. I am thrilled to see such positive feedback for our hotel facilities and amenities as well as our hotel staff in general However, I did notice your concern regarding a employee incident that you witness. I assure that this is certainly not typical and does not follow our standards of professionalism or coworker relations. I can assure you that we are diligently looking into this matter for the best resolution possible. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can be of any additional assistance. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty and we will look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when on a business trip to Seattle. Most of hotels in downtown Seattle were booked - the reason I chose this hotel. It is situated right outside the airport - and it provides a free shuttle for airport drop and pick-up. Bell desk's pretty helpful in arranging a taxi for a downtown visit. Rooms are nice. In-room dining options are good. Hotel staff's friendly. Breakfast is not a buffet spread - but rather a choice from a variety of options - and this has to be made a day before. Just about ok - stay here if you don't have access to a better option in Seattle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel. All guest feedback is welcome and appreciated as it assists us in finding areas that are doing well and areas that may need some improvement. It is great to see positive feedback regarding our hotel location, room service options, quality of rooms, and front desk assistance. These are all great items and I will surely share them with our team. If you have an extra moment, please feel free to contact us at any time as we would love some additional feedback on how to really impress you during your next stay. Regardless, we are thankful for your feedback and are happy to have hosted you here at the Radisson.

Juneau
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is a great hotel. When traveling with my family I look for a hotel that is affordable yet nice. I need a pool for my kids, guest laundry for their clothes and the most important, i need a pet friendly hotel! The restaurant and lounge- bonus!
And if I am just stopping over for business it is close to the airport- you can quickly get to your room and get back to the airport without any fuss.
Every member of the staff- super friendly!!! Can't say enough good things :)

Sally

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Sally,

Thank you for all of the kind feedback you provided regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that our location, pool, and laundry facilities were of great use to you during your stay. Guest conveninece is very important to us! Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Spring Lake, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Room was clean & good.

Shuttle service was TERRIBLE from the airport and took a 29 minute wait to go 6 minutes in the shuttle to the hotel. Clerk made up a story about traffic (it was 1100 PM) rather than tell me the truth. Had I known actually where it was I could have walked in less than 10 minutes pulling my suitcase.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We are very sorry that you experience a delay in shuttle service. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.