“Excellent again”

Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed 3 weeks ago and again today.This hotel delivers.An excellent location and easy for car rental collection etc.
Particular thanks to Theresa and John at reception.
We also highly recommend the restaurant for evening and breakfast meal.Only disappointment was we were unable to eat at restaurant on our departure day as it is closed 1330 to 1700.
Overall delighted with our stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Harriet,

Thank you for staying with us again! It was a pleasure having you back and we are thrilled to see that you had thouroughly enjoyed yourselves. It is also nice to see that our location and quality of dinning were pleasing you. I did notice your comments regarding our restaurant hours and I have forwarded these to the rest of our team. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again during your next trip to the area!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I have stayed here on occasion so that I do not have to scramble around on the days of my departing flights. As for the hotel itself, no complaints here. The place is clean, and my requests attended to almost immediately. They have a decent pool, although I almost never have the time to use it, and are pet friendly to those who are travelling with their fur babies.
That being said, on the morning of December 8th (Sunday) there was a woman in the lobby screaming obscenities that would have put a truck driver to shame. She was screaming at the van driver using the most cringe-inducing language I have ever heard. It made me extremely uncomfortable, and I felt her actions were totally beyond professional.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel. I am thrilled to see such positive feedback for our hotel facilities and amenities as well as our hotel staff in general However, I did notice your concern regarding a employee incident that you witness. I assure that this is certainly not typical and does not follow our standards of professionalism or coworker relations. I can assure you that we are diligently looking into this matter for the best resolution possible. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can be of any additional assistance. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty and we will look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when on a business trip to Seattle. Most of hotels in downtown Seattle were booked - the reason I chose this hotel. It is situated right outside the airport - and it provides a free shuttle for airport drop and pick-up. Bell desk's pretty helpful in arranging a taxi for a downtown visit. Rooms are nice. In-room dining options are good. Hotel staff's friendly. Breakfast is not a buffet spread - but rather a choice from a variety of options - and this has to be made a day before. Just about ok - stay here if you don't have access to a better option in Seattle.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Radisson Hotel. All guest feedback is welcome and appreciated as it assists us in finding areas that are doing well and areas that may need some improvement. It is great to see positive feedback regarding our hotel location, room service options, quality of rooms, and front desk assistance. These are all great items and I will surely share them with our team. If you have an extra moment, please feel free to contact us at any time as we would love some additional feedback on how to really impress you during your next stay. Regardless, we are thankful for your feedback and are happy to have hosted you here at the Radisson.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is a great hotel. When traveling with my family I look for a hotel that is affordable yet nice. I need a pool for my kids, guest laundry for their clothes and the most important, i need a pet friendly hotel! The restaurant and lounge- bonus!
And if I am just stopping over for business it is close to the airport- you can quickly get to your room and get back to the airport without any fuss.
Every member of the staff- super friendly!!! Can't say enough good things :)

Sally

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Sally,

Thank you for all of the kind feedback you provided regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that our location, pool, and laundry facilities were of great use to you during your stay. Guest conveninece is very important to us! Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Room was clean & good.

Shuttle service was TERRIBLE from the airport and took a 29 minute wait to go 6 minutes in the shuttle to the hotel. Clerk made up a story about traffic (it was 1100 PM) rather than tell me the truth. Had I known actually where it was I could have walked in less than 10 minutes pulling my suitcase.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We are very sorry that you experience a delay in shuttle service. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

First time stay at the Radisson before and after flights at SeaTac Airport. Impressed with comfortable beds, shower head and quality of towels. Got 7 days free parking; charged $15 per day for 3 additional nights. Are there any airport hotels offering more than 1 week's free parking? Radisson is located very close to SeaTac which means the complimentary shuttle gets there in no time! When we returned to Seattle and called for the shuttle pick-up, we were told it would take 10 minutes. Exactly 10 minutes later, the shuttle arrived.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Radisson as your convenient airport hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are excited to read that you were impressed by our accommodations and enjoy the convenience of the parking package and shuttle service. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Came in after midnight on a 6-hour flight from Miami. Airport shuttle lady was right there to pick me up within minutes. Very pleasant and quick since the hotel is conveniently located right across the highway from the airport (yet very quiet). The desk clerk was very pleasant and efficient, offered me a bottle of cold water and a cookie since they were out of guest bags. Check in was a breeze and I was in bed within 45 minutes of my plane arriving. Had to leave on the 6 a.m. shuttle the next morning, same crew was still on duty from the night before, or should I say hours before, and just as pleasant as they were when I arrived. The bed was very comfortable, which is what I was looking for, the suite spacious and quiet. I do stay at Radisson hotels whenever I can and am a member of Club Carlson. I'd recommend it for anyone who travels often.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your brief but happy stay. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and provide this great feedback. We look forward to your next stay and appreciate the recommendation.