Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
$213
$169
BestWestern.com
$152
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
$181
$180
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
1,357 results
All reviewssleep numberdirectly across the streetcoins restaurantbaggage claimshower headseattle airportlight railsea tacfront desk staffbed was comfortablean early morning flightconvenient locationfree shuttleindoor poolrental carinternational blvdone night stay
Reviewed October 30, 2013

From start to finish, I had a fabulous experience at this establishment!!
Friendly service from the shuttle, highly accommodating at front desk, impeccable room cleanliness (& regardless of where I stay & how 4 or 5-star they supposedly are, I ALWAYS have to clean something in the room--and I travel constantly), evening bar & pool experience was friendly & positive, & cleaning staff/front desk were totally AWESOME in regard to late check-out! I give credit where credit is due, but do not give it easily. My only complaint was that I could not stay longer....but will definitely be back!!
I, quite surprisingly, have never stayed at a Radisson before in all my travels; however, if this establishment is representative of other locations, I'm most willing to give them a try!

Room Tip: I had a higher level room & it was quiet & fine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank WorldTraveller7769
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking to share with us the fabulous experience that you had. We are delighted to read that you found our staff friendly, and that the room and amenities we have to offer, met your expectations for cleanliness and overall experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

After a late ending conference, with an early flight back east the next day, this hotel was exactly what we needed. Off the Light Train from Seattle, with one phone call we were shuttled the short distance to this friendly hotel.
So comfortable, safe....and room service!
Just the ticket for a night's rest before a long travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read that you found your experience to be just what you needed and were expecting. We look forward to your next stay in the Seattle area!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were in Northern Wa to visit an extremely ill relative, we had been sleeping in the Hospital for days and decided we needed to find a hotel by Sea Tac Airport before our flight out to California. I have never stayed at a Radisson and looked at the reviews. We booked online and showed up very late, tired and hungry.
Kristi, at the the check in counter was fast, sweet and extremely caring. We must have looked tired:) as she upgraded us to a suite and gave us two free breakfast cards for the morning.
After the week we had I can't express how this experience lifted our spirits.
From the check in process, to the breakfast, the cleanliness of our room, the warmth of the lobby to the driver of the airport shuttle, it made such a stuff trip so much easier on us.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone with confidence. Thanks Radisson....!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CINDY K
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience and the service that you received from Kristi at check in. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your entire stay, and that we have your recommendation. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Overall this is a good, convenient hotel. It's walking distance to airport thus making its a good perk. The staff is always very friendly. I have stayed here multiple times for business and the corporate rate is very reasonable. Rooms are decent, clean and quiet.

Room Tip: The only thing I would change is the temperature of the restaurant (it's always cold) and add a blanket to the bedding.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your stay. We are delighted to read that we are always able to meet your expectations for a clean and quiet guest room and that our staff always provide you with a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had an early morning flight, so decided to use this hotel due to its proximity to Seatac and their shuttle service. Upon check-in, we were asked if we had a room preference. Since I really wanted to get some sleep before getting up at 2 AM, we chose the 7th floor thinking it would be quieter. We went up to our room, dropped off our luggage and headed down to get a bite to eat before turning in for the night. We stood by the Please Wait to be Seated sign for nearly 10 minutes and never once saw any wait staff. There were diners, but the place wasn't packed. We finally gave up and walked next door to the Red Lion and had a light supper there. The service was immediate and prompt. We were greeted the minute we walked into the restaurant. We came back to our room around 8 PM and decided to turn in for the evening. When we got back to the elevators there were 6 people standing there waiting (looked to be a group of clergymen) and one informed us there was only one elevator working...the one on the right. Eventually we made it to our room, showered, and got into bed. Immediately we noticed the one elevator that was working could be heard like it was literally in our room. My husband offered to call the front desk and have us moved, but at this point, all I wanted to do was try and get some sleep. I tried playing ocean sounds on my cell phone, but it wouldn't drown out the noise of the elevator motor. I finally got up around midnight and just waited to go down for my shuttle at 3:30 AM. My husband did talk to the night manager, Jason Ott, and he said he would take this up with the day manager about a possible refund. We haven't seen anything yet. The room was clean, functional and the bed was comfortable. Unfortunately room 702 is just not conducive to sleeping. I am hoping they will refund our money. We spent over 200 dollars and feel that is steep for the quality we received.

Room Tip: Do not choose room 702.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ali-Jw2
FrontOfficeMgr18118, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We did provide a refund request to the third party who you reserved your room through, and many times this can take some time to appear on your account. We would recommend following up with this company directly for further information. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.